Dengura Problems?

Jason222

I am still having problems bleeding mine. Done a bath bleed, done a syringe bleed, every which way possible and still im unsure the pads are moving as far as they should.

Basically when i pull my lever, the pad only pushes out as far as the backing!? (so a maximum of about 8mm)

Is this correct, due to the pistons and calipers being smaller? or should it be the same as a magura?

SOMEONE HELP ME.

Also when i bleed my adamant rim brake with a bleed kit, basically the lever etc etc doesn't fill up at all.

Any advice?

When you bleed the brake, bleed it first with the lever the right way up and then bleed it a small amount more with the lever upside down (imagining the brake is on a handlebar).

The bleed hole in the master cylinder is at the bottom when the lever is in a 'normal' position, so there's a little bit of air trapped in the top of the cylinder if you don't do it as I described above :)

Ads

ill give these a shot, then hunt both of you down if neither works....

:shifty:

When you bleed the brake, bleed it first with the lever the right way up and then bleed it a small amount more with the lever upside down (imagining the brake is on a handlebar).

The bleed hole in the master cylinder is at the bottom when the lever is in a 'normal' position, so there's a little bit of air trapped in the top of the cylinder if you don't do it as I described above :)

Ads

so basically....bleed the brake as normal...then rotate the lever around the handlebar (because in a usual circumstance the bleed hole is on the top of the lever) and bleed it a little more...???

so basically....bleed the brake as normal...then rotate the lever around the handlebar (because in a usual circumstance the bleed hole is on the top of the lever) and bleed it a little more...???

Yeah, then once it's rotated round bleed until you see fluid coming out again... then flip back the 'right way' up and bash the bleed screw back in :)

Yeah, then once it's rotated round bleed until you see fluid coming out again... then flip back the 'right way' up and bash the bleed screw back in :)

rockin...cheers ads.

but remember, if it dont work, i have a voodoo doll of ali and stan, they will be forced to beat you with bubble wrap until bleeding..... :blink: