Life Or Death Matter

poopipe

food  

102 members have voted

1. 1. which takeway?

• pizza
    • curry
    • chinese

I'm stuck home babysitting while the missus goes out getting pissed with a gang of young mothers - why I'm not allowed out to get pissed with a gang of young mothers is a matter for discussion later.

i'm hungry

- assuming the poll works what should i order?

voting closes at 20:45 this evening (15th of whatever month it is)

vote or I die

I think i have a pizza planet around here, it's a right shithole though. Oh, no, wait, is it like a quite nice restrant type place?

oh my god. London riding yesterday, saw pizza express, they had an icecream thing sticking out the side of the place, i went and got a mint one, 1.85 in a cone, f**k ME IT WAS SOOOO f**kING NICE. Spode and Chai had some, they can back me up on it being an orgasm in your mouth.

Dear me it was nice.

Chinees or Curry. I had a Pizza and it was more than shite, they said on the phone it would be here in 30mins, was actually 1.30hrs. and there was no garlic on the garlic bread, and the perreroin was bright PINK!!!!

Might order a nice currry, shame i have no beer cold! only cider. :sick:

If only you had a pizza place as good as planet pizza by mine. I know you don't, becasue there is no pizza place as good!

I voted pizza, becasue of my vastly superior local. But i dunno for you!

Yeah Bongos pizza place wins all, first time I went there I got a free, yes FREE wasp cookd into my pizza.......nice

pizza from dominos and pizza hut is shit!

personally, i'd go for the cury, ask the driver to pick some cans up on the way around and download some episodes of red dwarf while im waiting. if i had the money id be doing that right now..

bugger.

i went to have a poo and now it's a straight tie between chinese and pizza

quick - one more vote to settle the matter even if voting has officially closed (it was a big poo - what can I say?)

I've got perfect pizza locally which is more than adequate

right, sod it - theres a deal on for a 12" and garlic bread for 9quid

I'm having that

ta very much everyone

Edited by poopipe

Yeah Bongos pizza place wins all, first time I went there I got a free, yes FREE wasp cookd into my pizza.......nice

High in protein, and aesthetically exciting...

Anyway mong, thats yum yums, AKA scum yums now. Planet pizza is the pizza place to end all pizza places.

And pants, it's planet pizzza here, not pizza planet. Far superior to any other pizza emporium.