My Monty Ti

1handedluke

bike1lg6.jpg

bike2lu6.jpg

bike3kk9.jpg

cold weld *** :D its holding the lever and the disc adaptor. stuff works wonders! it looks pretty bodged and to be honest it was. for the short time i've rode it on the curb outside it seemed to ride fine. :D if the allen key holds for a couple of weeks, ill be grinding it down and spraying it to look alot cooler.

thanks luke

Edited by 1handedluke

Hahaha that lever is great :lol:

The bike looks amazing, how do the brakes work? Powerful enough hopefully?

there abit on off, quite hard to setup and i still haven't finished setting them up yet, cheers for your help inur :D forget to mention that :P they seem to hold ok, can't powerwheely a short distance and land on the front wheel wise it slips, which i think is something to do with the setup.

A change is good for everyone, i love it, id love to have a go, them frames really were the best,

Adam :)

i swapped the TI for my Adamant because it had the mounts, wise i would of kept the adamant :D i might save up and invest for a csar! the rear mount for the TI didn't actually fit because the 203 was to big and hit the frame :( so i had to make the adaptor which you can see.

Fat Pants Posted Today, 12:38 AM

That's absolutley brilliant Luke! Must be such a bitch to get the brakes to work at the same time/same power though!

i throught the same, but if one brake is slighty closer then where you can see spliter one of the cables will just stick out abit more then the other one, so its almost self adjusting :D because when it pulls it just pulls at a angle!

Edited by 1handedluke

there abit on off, quite hard to setup and i still haven't finished setting them up yet, cheers for your help inur :D forget to mention that :P they seem to hold ok, can't powerwheely a short distance and land on the front wheel wise it slips, which i think is something to do with the setup.

Hows the BMX cable splitter luke? Looks like you have finally got a setup that is right for you.

went out on it today seemed abit poor to be honest, but i've just got home and bedding in the back brake again, seems alot more powerful. when i put the water on it, steam came off. done it twice, just need to extend the lever abit more with something longer, about another 2 inchs i reckon, to have it feeling nice! then hopefully it will be sorted