*best Of Partz*

PaRtZ

Before you download, take a breath and read in so you know what to expect:

This video contains 4:43 minutes of all the best memories I have on a trials bike. It covers all 2 and a bit years of riding that I've done, with the clips (in no order) showing myself at different levels of ability. Because its at different levels, don't expect every clip to be a 40" sidehop or 8 foot drop gap. Maybe now I can do that stuff, but DEFINITLY not when I was 16. I made it at this point because its the last video containing footage of me on the zona zip. I now have a megamo so Ill be starting a fresh on that, might even erase all old footage to free up a bit of disc space.

Its intended as an ARTY vid, hopefully with pleasing editing which has only taken me 2 months to put together....

now the link: http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/partz

Looking for "Best of PaRtZ.avi"

Hope you enjoy, please post comments, just minimize this window whilst downloading ;) If anyone has any troubles with divx, post asap and Ill put a different file extension up and yeah thats it :)

Awesome - as you say, throughout the vid you may not be the most amazing rider (in terms of height etc. I hope that doesn't come across as me being a b*****d!) but I actually find your vids really quite inspiring

May sound a bit stupid or whatever, but I don't care! Partz, you sir, are a legend :P

haha loved it mate, you're editing is wicked.

i don't know if its intentional but something in your videos always makes me laugh. this time is was the random stills of you gapping the fun box at the skatepark.

good stuff. looking forward to some future videos of you on the monty megamo...dunno where i got monty from.

Edited by RicH_87