Inspired Fourplay Vs 24uk

Scott Gibbs

Anybody know where the hell i can get some chrome rims for when i get the inspired. I have looked everywhere for em. Quite a few riders on here have them on the inspireds, ashton et's. ect. So i thought some one could shed some light.

I think Rhinolites come in chrome, if i remember correctly.

Yeah they do, although they cost something silly like £60 each and no one stocks them. To be honest, they really aren't needed for trials and are far more likely to get damaged and messed up due to rimming out/denting etc. They do look kinda swish though! They other option is tracking down some old Araya rims on eBay...

Yeah they do, although they cost something silly like £60 each and no one stocks them. To be honest, they really aren't needed for trials and are far more likely to get damaged and messed up due to rimming out/denting etc. They do look kinda swish though! They other option is tracking down some old Araya rims on eBay...

fair enuff! Just wanted a bit of pimpness! Are middleburns worth they money? Dont know anyone who has used em so i got no one to ask!

fair enuff! Just wanted a bit of pimpness! Are middleburns worth they money? Dont know anyone who has used em so i got no one to ask!

They are very good but you obviously pay for the quality. If you've got the budget, go for it. If you just want good solid cranks which you won't mind scratching and bashing into things, go for something like TrialTechs- I've been using some for the past year or so and have no complaints at all.

They are very good but you obviously pay for the quality. If you've got the budget, go for it. If you just want good solid cranks which you won't mind scratching and bashing into things, go for something like TrialTechs- I've been using some for the past year or so and have no complaints at all.

I have been looking at the trialtechs they look like good quality cranks. Thats a good point i dont wanna spend shit loads on cranks and batter the hell out of them. Was Gunna go with trialtech cranks, trialtech twin ring bashring and screw on sprocket. Seems good value too. Either that or the meta crank/bashring combo.

I've picked up several sets of Middleburn cranks with bashguards, each time in great condition from the second hand section of this site. I've not payed over £35 for a set, well worth keeping an eye out (Y)

Chrome rims provide sweet braking if kept cleeeeeean and in the dry, but in the wet you'll be riding like Rowan...

I've picked up several sets of Middleburn cranks with bashguards, each time in great condition from the second hand section of this site. I've not payed over £35 for a set, well worth keeping an eye out (Y)

Chrome rims provide sweet braking if kept cleeeeeean and in the dry, but in the wet you'll be riding like Rowan...

not a bad idea didnt think of that! Ill have a look see whats in there, the problem im having with chrome rims is i cant bloody find any! No one seems to stock em right now, i mean i can live without them i just would of been nice to have a set! Actually i might have a ring round the local electro platers see what they say about chroming my halo tornados rims

they are Azonic bars, you can get them from chainreaction

cool ill have a look in a minute see if they got any in stock. They look immense and may have to get a pair. Ps i saw the pic of you doin the huge bunnyhop x-up its awesome!

I wanted a set of Single Walls but they didn't have them cheap and black! If I were you, I wouldn't get hung up on the chrome rim thing. Throw on a pair of Rhyno Lites and get out on the thing (Y)

like i said i would like a pair but there not essential! I will just quick with what i got. Black halo rear with white spokes and white hub and white halo front with black hub and black spokes. They seem to be more unusual that majority of wheels ive seen on the 24" bikes

Sorry to go back to the 24tour discussion, but as co-founder i'll speak up :P

Basically, east to west roadtrip, alllll about fun. No pressure, no abuse, no inch pinching, just nice chilled jam sessions, chilled evenings, few drinks (probably wont stay as 'few' for very long), good mates, and a week of pure unadulterated awesome.

As for the "no zoots" forget that, MAM and anyone else for that matter, i'd love to have you on the tour for at least one of the legs (Y)

We've got a few honourary non-24 riders coming too, but they're a secret ;)

If you know how to have a good time you're welcome along, we've just got a couple of rules to go by...

As for the choice, it seems your minds made up! I love my Leeson sooooooo much, geo's pretty much identical to an inspired, just slightly lower and 5mm shorter.

As for rims, whack some rhyno lites on, they're cheap, light and more than up to the job.

Edited by Marvin the Martian

Basically, east to west roadtrip, alllll about fun. No pressure, no abuse, no inch pinching, just nice chilled jam sessions, chilled evenings, few drinks (probably wont stay as 'few' for very long), good mates, and a week of pure unadulterated awesome.

As for the "no zoots" forget that, MAM and anyone else for that matter, i'd love to have you on the tour for at least one of the legs (Y)

If you know how to have a good time you're welcome along, we've just got a couple of rules to go by...

As for the choice, it seems your minds made up! I love my Leeson sooooooo much, geo's pretty much identical to an inspired, just slightly lower and 5mm shorter.

As for rims, whack some rhyno lites on, they're cheap, light and more than up to the job.

i have never really heard of leeson bikes to be honest with you. Where are the places that u guys will be hitting on the trip cuz ill try make to the closest one does sound cool a big ride out! Just dont expect me to be any danny mac! Lol thats if i got my inspired by then! At the mo im ridin a saracen jump bike conversion for trials!:( as for the rhinolites i might just ride my halos and get some better hoops at a later date.

Don't worry, everyone's welcome regardless of ability (Y)

Also, we'll be hitting Portsmouth and Reading which are pretty close to you I guess

pompey would be closest to me i would need to get like 2 or 3 trains to get to reading! Ive been out ridin this afternoon and i SUCK! Lol i've given up on the backhopping for now and im focusing on some other moves.

Just progress at your own pace, make sure you enjoy what you do and it'll all come with time (Y)

EDIT: You got an e-mail address/ facebook? I'll invite you to the group on there, contains all you'll need to know.

Edited by Marvin the Martian

Just progress at your own pace, make sure you enjoy what you do and it'll all come with time (Y)

EDIT: You got an e-mail address/ facebook? I'll invite you to the group on there, contains all you'll need to know.

oh belive me man im enjoyin riding i find it easier at the moment riding alone that way no one can take the piss! Lol im just takin it one step at a time, also another question!!!would using a dmr revolver rear hub with a good quality freewheel be a good idea

Edited by bender b rodreguez

Thanks MTM, that means a lot. I've definately got more experience in having fun than riding though! It sounds like a right laugh, when is it?

- MAM.

Edited by middleageman

Everyone's been there dude (some of us still are, don't worry!)

As always, you'd be more than welcome on any of our rides - the more the merrier, level of riding is irrelevant (Y)

damn staright (Y)

I so cant wait to get my inspired! I noticed that there seems to be a real different vibe to the 24" riders.

yeh, they're snobs! :P

By Racism you mean seatism yeah?

Appoligies to all Zoot riders...

Not!

bellend :P