First Ride After A 3 Week Break

davey_norwich

What bike is that? I like your seat tape bodge

As for the video..... i just dont see much point in riding a skate park doing bmx moves on a trials bike when you have a bmx.

Get some brakeless trials going on and people will be impressed

ide stick to your bmx because i dont think trials is your thing. ok bike though but trials is completly different to what you are doing lol. ive got to say though why go brakeless ? can you do trials by foot jammping? lol :P

thanks for the advice m8... i had to go brakeless cos the magura bolt snapped off into my frame, i would have got it fixed alredy but im really enjoying rideing brakeless

thanks for the advice m8... i had to go brakeless cos the magura bolt snapped off into my frame, i would have got it fixed alredy but im really enjoying rideing brakeless

theres nothing wrong riding brakeless its just harder and it does look abit weired i think you should take up trials but if you do dont try and do so many BMX moves because it dosent look good on a trials bike. get a front disc and magura rear brake. youll be sweet then . :)

theres nothing wrong riding brakeless its just harder and it does look abit weired i think you should take up trials but if you do dont try and do so many BMX moves because it dosent look good on a trials bike. get a front disc and magura rear brake. youll be sweet then . :)

thanks for the advice m8, but i think im gona keep my bike how it is for now

i cant help but ask are they bmx forks ?? they look like my forks on my bmx Haro f1. does any one else think that too?

yes they are bmx forks, i snapped my original onza forks and these were the only replacement i have right now as i am abit short of money too spend on my bike at the moment