Any new mod tyres coming out soon?

Herbertlemon102

If I had a mod Id probably go for a rear Pro Race Monty or an Eagle Claw.

Ran one with each intermediate side knob cut off and loved it.

Front tyre wise the best I liked were Try-Alls but seeing as theyre no longer an option once stocks out Id probably run an Eagle claw again with the same treatment as per the rear.

I hated Creepy Crawlers whenever I was forced to run one. Only ever had one as a stop-gap tyre between replacing Monty's/Try-Alls on my last few Mods.
Really dead feeling tyre.

Edited by SamKidney

Love the Monty Pro race tyres i've been running for over the summer. Really impressed with them, only issue is as they have really low profile nobs they don't have the longest life span. Not tried them on wet natural yet, not sure how well the will cope with wet grassy/muddy run ups.

Edited by craigjames
  • Like 1

If I had a mod Id probably go for a rear Pro Race Monty or an Eagle Claw.

Ran one with each intermediate side knob cut off and loved it.

Front tyre wise the best I liked were Try-Alls but seeing as theyre no longer an option once stocks out Id probably run an Eagle claw again with the same treatment as per the rear.

I hated Creepy Crawlers whenever I was forced to run one. Only ever had one as a stop-gap tyre between replacing Monty's/Try-Alls on my last few Mods.

Really dead feeling tyre.

how noticable is cutting the side knobbles off performance wise?

how noticable is cutting the side knobbles off performance wise?

Just lightened it up a little as its quite a weighty tyre and seemed to give it a little more bounce. Whether that's phsycological or not I don't know but its something I got into the habit of doing. Suppose it would shed mud a bit better too

• Like 1