Your Dream.

Laurence--Trials

Ok i was wondering. what are peoples dream sponsers,bikes,person to ride with and dream compotition to win (weather it's high side hop, world comp, uk comp or w/e) and yes this is a little random (wich i sort of have a reputation for haha) please dont have a go at me for this.

1. Dream sponser(s) (if any)

2. Dream trials bike(s).

3. Person you would want to ride with.

4. Dream compotition(s) to win.(if any)

Please leave a sentence why you would like these. (optional)

Laurence.

~~~!POST AWAY!~~~

Thread goals: to get 10 pages to get 5000 views

Edited by Laurence--Trials

Ok i was wondering. what are peoples dream sponsers,bikes,person to ride with and dream compotition to win (weather it's high side hop, world comp, uk comp or w/e) and yes this is a little random (wich i sort of have a reputation for haha) please dont have a go at me for this.

1. Dream sponser(s) Dominoes Pizza

2. Dream bike(s) Mission prodigy/Reefer

3. Person you would want to ride with. Chuck norris/Bin laden

4. Dream compotition(s) to win.Stars in there eyes/ Deal or no deal.

Please leave a sentence why you would like these. (optional)

Laurence.

~~~!POST AWAY!~~~

Thread goals: to get 10 pages to get 5000 views

Sponsor would probably Be Tarty/Select or some one.

Bike would be a Koxx Karbon or an xtp :rolleyes:

Wouldn't want to ride with anyone purely for there trials skills, Wouldn't mind riding with the Essex/Southend lot though, they all seem sound.

Comps don't really interest me so I'll leave that one.

sponsor, Tarty most definitely, but I love being apart of the Monty Shop. Really good guys with some great products.

Dream bikes: my Monty built up ( or some other dual disc mod), a Megamo dual disc, an 09' Python or Lynx or 05' XTP , and a 24" of some sort.

Would love to ride with TRA and basically anybody that's better than me that could help me get better.

I would just like a chance to ride a world event some day.

Sponser would be nuts magazine

Bike would be a koxx silver sky under 8Kg with loads of pimping (its possible benitos is 7.8)

Person to ride with would be Marco Hoesel, could learn so much from his technique as he wasnt a power rider either

Comp win would be sports personality of the year

i hope i dream about this lot tonight lol

sponser: Want to ride for fun, if i get sponsered its a bonus

deam bike: yaabaa 1499 http://tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?produc...;category_id=47

Person to ride with: A good down to earth person,around my age,Good on natural. My Mates (duncy h) etcc...oughti lads.

Dream comp: i allwasy wanted x-games :unsure: but for trials if it gets introduced would be cool.

Edited by Mr Bob

1. Dream sponser - Goverment sponser

2. Dream bike - A one off custom built Ti frame 26" 1080w, 380stay, 35bb, 72dergree head, 32CXray spokes 46mm rim Fix Ti rear hub. 28CX ray spokes, Ti front hub disc compatible with lousie disk brake, off set rake fork of 35%, Head set chris king or tensile not sure. stem 125mm 25degree rise 4bolt clamped, bars koxx rage, foam grips, 128mm axle 68shell Ti BB, xtr crank bolts, Ti Axle magnesium cage pedal, 2.1 tyre on front and 2.35 rear, hs33 rear brake and Ti bolts all over, 175mm cranks cnc, Freewheel Tensile,

3. Person you would want to ride with - A body gaurd to keep me and my dream bike safe.

4. Dream competition - Winning my dream trials bike.

Edited by JackMeek

Dream sponser - Onza , tartys , monster.

Dream bike - monty kamel 221 09 , something that has dual discs and is really light.

Would like to ride with - TRA , ben savage , simply because they are both beasts and would learn more stuff off them.

Winning koxx days or a world series would be my dream lol.

Rob.

Dream sponsor- Im lucky to have some really good sponsors atm, who all treat me well, so im more than happy with them. But i'd have to say dream sponsor would be Virgin atlantic -Free travel to comps first class :) and maybe someone like mercedes- Just for the hell of it. Oooo and maybe a milkshake brand, spend loooads on them each year

Dream Bike- So far no complains about my new limey 3, so ill leave it at that for now

Person to ride with- Once again, lucky to have riden with pretty much all the top guys, showed them all a thing or 2 :P . But dream person to ride with, Tom rankin, the uk's top 20" boy, and especially if he gets that nuts sponsorship ;)

Dream comp win- If trials had big one off events like the qashqai urban comps or red bull X fighters, that would be sweet to win

Edited by Scotty Evil1

Dream sponsor- Well Ben and jerrys ice cream,Pizza Hut,Porsche,Mc donalds (Delivered),Microsoft,Skip hire company,Sainsburys and coke.

Dream Bike- Well my koxx is mint so yea i will keep it at that. Maybe some pimp parts!

Dream comp win- Uci worlds.

Edited by crispyboy

Suppose just being a competent well-rounded rider in both natural and urban surroundings would really be my dream.

Winning a little plastic trophy at some fun comp would be nice too.

Hugh Hefner could sponsor me too, if he wanted. Just send the girls.

1. Dream sponser: tarty and monty (in the old days...planet x)

2. Dream bike a badass monty or a atomz

3. Person you would want to ride with. keita, staples, leech, lenosky, v dub williams, hans rey, ot pi, danny holroyd...etc

4. Dream competition to win beat the top uci guys should be sooo coool...and winning a bike show against cls,benito and vince aswell

1. Dream sponser(s) (if any) would love any sponsor :)

2. Dream bike(s). unsure, monty kamel when i have learnt my rails, learning to wheel swap gates at the moment so breaking a bike is easy :P

3. Person you would want to ride with. anyone really but neil tunnicliffe, craig lee scott and damon watson are my favourite

4. Dream compotition(s) to win.(if any) not realli a competition person, would if the wasent all natty