Barrow Farm 02/08/09

Toby

Just a video i have put together of my ride at Barrow farm today, was having a crap ride originally i wanted to do sections not just single moves but lack of enthusiasm and riding on my own i couldn't be bothered, but at least you can see what Barrow farm is like :)

big thanks to Mick Mitchell and family (i cant remember your names sorry) they have spent loads of free time and money to get this place running and they have done a brilliant job, from what i hear there is still alot more stuff to be put in the park :)

i couldn't get the embed thing to work :(

http://vimeo.com/5893240

Edited by Toby

Your like really good, but you hop too much when trackstanding, like you cant do it without hopping, just makes it look sketchy imo, and that gap at the end looked like you struggled it too much, its probs massive in real life, but it looked like you was trying to gap too straight and couldnt get enough swing into it, really relaxed vid though (Y) .

Your like really good, but you hop too much when trackstanding, like you cant do it without hopping, just makes it look sketchy imo, and that gap at the end looked like you struggled it too much, its probs massive in real life, but it looked like you was trying to gap too straight and couldnt get enough swing into it, really relaxed vid though (Y) .

i will bear that in mind in the next vid :P i always gap straight just the way i ride maybe if i put abit more "swing" into it it would make my gaps look bigger ;)

Where abouts is this place?

its just out side of Chelmsford in Essex the post code is cm1 3qr if you have a satnav :)

madness biggrin.gif, what pads you running on the back?

as Crispy said yellow crocos

thanks for all the comments so far :)

Edited by Toby

toby your a monster! The riding in this vid is huge!!! Loved it and loved seeing those classic lines on video......Barrow is immense.

As for toby being sketchy......you couldnt be more wrong! Superb control and an stonking lil vid

As if i cant ride for another week or two

jesus you have improved loads since i saw you in hook woods all those months ago. looking really smooth now mate. height of stuff is getting quiet big as well now!! brilliant vid. hope to see you at a comp sometime this year !

Ah so you chose Kings of Leon in the end.

You are just super beast Toby, definitely a good advert for Barrow farm.

Only one picky point I want to make, was that is was a bit of an eyesore watching it, it looks like the aspect ratio is a bit muffed, I thought you film in 16:9, but the render is 4:3?

Ah so you chose Kings of Leon in the end.

You are just super beast Toby, definitely a good advert for Barrow farm.

Only one picky point I want to make, was that is was a bit of an eyesore watching it, it looks like the aspect ratio is a bit muffed, I thought you film in 16:9, but the render is 4:3?

probably because i made it a smaller file when converting it, i will do it again and put a link up ;)

EDIT: er no i wont that would mean editing it all again >.> deleted most of the files off my comp:(

Edited by Toby