Viz Hub

Mr_scott

I got myself one of these Viz hubs off my good friend sexy Dan Ko, just thought I'd write what I recon to it.

I think its a very nice hub, the colour is sexual, very bright, stands out like a good un.

The bearings are well smooth.

I recon it looks rather strong, and its bloody lite.

What more can I say....I like it as much as my King (Y)

If you fancy one yourself, check Dan Ko's site.......www.vizbikes.co.uk

viz

Cheers,

Craig.

Edited by Mr_scott

who gives a f**k.

its a hub, it looks nice, its smooth and its available. It doesn't have to be radically different to be able to be a good hub.

If it holds up and stays smooth, its a good hub to buy. yeah??

f**k all the background shit that don't matter. Here is a hub, that works, buy it if you want it, leave it if you don't. No point postin bollox posts that help nobody.

john

Shouldnt you be ridin a ZOO! hub? as thats who you are sponsored by, i thought a part of the sponsorship deal is that you ride with as many parts as they make (or not :"> ).

Anyway that hub looks very nice, i was thinking of buying some (gold) VIZ bars as i love the tone of colous they use.

cough *Mr.ko gave it to you, and in return you did some adverisement* cough

I think i see whats going on...

there are soooooooooooooooooooooooo many people on here that bum Mr scott and buy everything he has just because they think it will make them ride like him, so if there is something CLS uses then he tells everyone and then all the little kids get it straight away...quite obvious really (Y)

there are soooooooooooooooooooooooo many people on here that bum Mr scott and buy everything he has just because they think it will make them ride like him, so if there is something CLS uses then he tells everyone and then all the little kids get it straight away...quite obvious really (Y)

spot on

Where can I buy it :D"

there are soooooooooooooooooooooooo many people on here that bum Mr scott and buy everything he has just because they think it will make them ride like him, so if there is something CLS uses then he tells everyone and then all the little kids get it straight away...quite obvious really :D

Whats wrong with that :P

thats very smart marketing and If i sold bike parts I would be after a top rider to do some advertising for me.

The guy is trying to make a living (Y)

Yeah its fair play really but it also means all the little kids that bum CLC etc get more involved- good if they are serious but the majority are annoying and will loose interest after a few months. Its also annoying when they don't have to pay for or earn their parts when theres much better riders working their asses off just to keep their bikes running.

Anyway rant over, the hub looks pretty mint despite it looking much like several other hubs on the market.

As long as it works and it lasts who cares if its a common style

Its also annoying when they don't have to pay for or earn their parts when theres much better riders working their asses off just to keep their bikes running.

What does it matter if someone has a better bike than you :P and why does it matter how they paid for it :D

I have a really expensive bike but im a shit rider (Y) and I know that there are loads of people with crap bikes who are amazing at everything they do :P

All that matters is that you have fun and if you want to get more competitive don't argue over who has a better bike and how you paid for it just ride and then it doesn't matter how good or bad a rider your bike is it's just your ability. :D

Hes good but oh my god id never change my king hub for anything else other than maybe a newer updated king product