Nbr 2005 Competition

that NBR dude

Ok, with everything worked out, I can now give you some final details...

The competition will be on Sunday August 21st at Fryers Feild, West Moors. Post Code BH22 0LH for all you mapquest users.

ALL PROCEEDS ARE GOING TOWARDS DJs MEMORIAL GARDEN. This is why entry is slightly steeper, at £10. Can you PLEASE if possible pay in ADVANCE, as these things take money to organise.

If you are intending on coming, can you please LEAVE YOUR NAME here, so I can keep track of numbers. Also, anyone willing to come down a day early to help set-up or observe will be greatly appreciated and will take a massive weight off my shoulders :-

The competition will start at 10:00am, so If you can arrive at least 30 mins prior to that, to "sign on" to avoid any messy-ness, and will allow us to start on time, to be able to fit everything in. If 24"ers want to enter, please circle the 26" option on the entry form below.

9 Sections, of 2 laps, all on man made sections featuring:

Skips

cars

oil drums

pallettes

sleepers

spools

and anything else they will give us

Standard rules, 2 minutes per section. This should keep thngs flowing better than my original idea of an overall time limit.

Once everyone has finished the competition, the sections will be opened for general piss about, while the speed trials is set up. The speed trials is OPTIONAL, but please outline what route you would like to enter in advance.

There is also a chance for all you street riders to do a demo mid point on the Skate park, and show off your silky skills to the public on there as well. Theres no need to apply for that, just turn up and session at the designated time.

There will be plenty of catering, soft drinks ect, plus theres a couple of pubs in the area as well for the evening (over 18s only thought)

There will be a raffle, at £1 a strip, with assorted prizes donated, such as T-shirts, chains, pedals, brake pads, and maybe even some bars... Any companies wanting to donate for this cause, please contact me through either email, or PMs.

ENTRY FORM Either print and psot, or scan in and email to the addresses shown.

Think thats about it, hope I havent forgotten anything. Any other questions, feel free to ask, and many many thanks in advance for all your support in this.

Andy

You know I am there already Andy...

Can help set up the day before no problems (Can I boy up the old bangers using duck/gaffer tape and drive them round the field? ;) )

Only problem I can see is I am technically working on the 21st August (Y) I will sort something out though!!!

If it gets closer to the time and you are desperate for observers I might observe instead of riding :-

This sounds fun. I'm there... Except, where is it? I know you said its at west moors, but can you give me a county so I've got something to go by. :-

Would also love to come up the day before and help.

Rich

EDIT: Just mapquested it, much closer than I thought. I'm there.

Edited by karsonlevoret

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds like a blast, consider me there.

Sam Duddell

Nice one :rolleyes:

Dont forget to actually send me the forms as well as posting here :D

I need official records of everyone coming, and so far, I have had a pathetic 3 :P

Please send them in, as I need an estimated number of people attending, and I cant run a comp with a grand total of 3 riders. Thanks

Andy

NBRtrophies.JPG

This is what you will be competing for.....

Blue route - Divided into 2 categories 20" and 26"

1st: 10.5" Blue/Silver Trophy
2nd: 9" Blue/Silver Trophy
3rd: 8" Blue/Silver Trophy

Red Route - 20" and 26" combined

1st: 12.25" Red/Gold Trophy
2nd: 10.5" Red/Gold Trophy
3rd: 9" Red/Gold Trophy

All engraved with eg: "NBR 2005 Expert Winner" (obviously depending on what place and route you do)