Nbr 2005 Competition

that NBR dude

Well my name isnt on the list but Im going I sent it off other day should have arrived today :-

Yup yours has arrived Nick :)

Onzabob, yours has probably arrived too, depends what your real name is hehe :P

Just to comfirm as Steve said, all entries on the day are welcome, so dont be put off by it being too late B)

Im not going to turn anyone away as every little helps

Edited by NBRtrials.tk

im sunburnt to hell from wednesday up the glen...............

so a little more on sunday wont go a miss.........a bit of preparation before i get off to auz. sounds like it should be a good do...........plenty of people going to be there :) B)

Waynio..................

Its gonna be late notice, but my manager said that depending on weather, I can have the day off work to come and film this wicked event! Not sure where the footage will go, ive pretty much filled my 250gb external hdd up with TM2 footage haha!

Hopefully see you all there!

Jonny.

Derf i have PM'd you about the b/b situation if you let me know what you need il get one sorted for you bring it down and we can bang it in straight away.

Waynio.........................

id just like to thank Andy and his team of helpers that have arranged for the comp to go ahead. well played. and i hope its a really good sucess and i shall see you all saturday night/sunday morning. a big thanks to Nick Manning who has put a few of us up on the saturday night........... :) B)

Derf i have PM'd you about the b/b situation if you let me know what you need il get one sorted for you bring it down and we can bang it in straight away.

Waynio.........................

id just like to thank Andy and his team of helpers that have arranged for the comp to go ahead. well played. and i hope its a really good sucess and i shall see you all saturday night/sunday morning. a big thanks to Nick Manning who has put a few of us up on the saturday night........... :)  B)

Ive send you a PM, Im coming down on Sat to help set up so I call Manning up see what happening if you've got a BB. Cheers again.

Fred

i shall be bringing you a b/b with me. got them here.

il be at mannings at bout 8/9ish i think. if hes kool with fitting it out the front of his i dont mind sorting it for you? it shouldnt take long if you have everything out/off.

Waynio.....................

im hopefully going to be setting off down @ 2.30/3ish so that leaves me a good 6hours to get there. i hope that the journey is fair quick il try do it in 5ish hours. which would be nice get to portsmouth at around 7/8ish.

if nick uses TF could he Pm me his Addy (home) so i can tap it into my sat nav if not i shall hopefully speak 2him on msn tonight.

I have been gathering 'obstacles' all day with Andy and a few other people...

From about 9:30am 'till 6pm we have been driving all round the place with the local councilor collecting all manner of items including pallets, sleepers, random logs, small cotton reels, oil drums, tyres and some industrials piping.

Tomorrow at 7:30am there will be a flat bed lorry and 8 skips arriving. 2-3 cars will be making their way to the field at some point tomorrow along with a couple of concrete pipes and some car ramps. We still have access to the van all of tomorrow so can collect a load of other stuff if need be! Also a couple of big wooden boxes might be travelling from Dan Jones' back garden to the venue.

Andy was 'promised' a selection of massive tyres, some safes and filing cabinets but the scrappy now doesnt seem too keen to supply the items, he will be getting a call in the morning to confirm if we have them or not.

Anyone coming along make sure you bring a change of clothes! If all goes to plan and we find a way to get water to the field some people might get a bit wet if they fall off (Y)" (Y)

Wayne, West Moors (where the comp is being held) is no where near Portsmouth! You want to be heading towards Poole/Bournemouth!!!!

Tic

i shall be bringing you a b/b with me. got them here.

il be at mannings at bout 8/9ish i think. if hes kool with fitting it out the front of his i dont mind sorting it for you? it shouldnt take long if you have everything out/off.

Waynio.....................

im hopefully going to be setting off down @ 2.30/3ish so that leaves me a good 6hours to get there. i hope that the journey is fair quick il try do it in 5ish hours. which would be nice get to portsmouth at around 7/8ish.

if nick uses TF could he Pm me his Addy (home) so i can tap it into my sat nav if not i shall hopefully speak 2him on msn tonight.

Cheers wayne, I have ordered a BB from chainreaction which should turn up at 1pm tomorrow. So all should be good. But if you could still bring one down just in case! Cheers mate!

Fred

tom (spunkey_monkey_boy) on phils log in:

shit i wish i'd not read this thread, i'm properly shitting myself now. one thing thats going to be certain, you'll be seeing my name in last place on the results page...

hmmm, off to drown my sorrows already, just gonna have to enjoy myself as much as poss and forget about the results i guess...

you'll do reet enough tom, as long as you have fun, thats what its all about.

at the mo, my bike is sitting in many pieces, I trashed my front wheel last night, snapped my maggie lever and my tyre keeps popping off the rim.

I have gotten another front rim, but I need different length spokes (mavic 321 on am classic disk hub anyone?) so I am off to the shop tomorrow to build it up.

I am gonna put my spare maggie on now and put a different tyre on int the morning. sorted.