New Tattoos

AndyT

alot of work to do yet, thats just the simple outline..not even really an outline, just lines for the guy to follow next time- he is a shading master and the picture will completely change after that session (april 7th)...then we cover the rest of my chest/fill it in and move towards the shoulders/arms.

mmm hairy niples, and i thought it was just me lol! my sis got a tatoo a few months back, she was gona take me but i didn;t know what i wanted doing (I'm not a person you could imagine with tatoos, i prefer piercings) i wouldn't ming ong saying my mum doesn't know i have this tattoo

mmm hairy niples, and i thought it was just me lol! my sis got a tatoo a few months back, she was gona take me but i didn;t know what i wanted doing (I'm not a person you could imagine with tatoos, i prefer piercings) i wouldn't ming ong saying my mum doesn't know i have this tattoo

well the rest of the chest is hairy too, but you have to shave it to get it tattood :)

I would never get a piercing. Grosses me out :o

well the rest of the chest is hairy too, but you have to shave it to get it tattood :)

I would never get a piercing. Grosses me out :o

HaHa groses you out i streched my ear to 7mm one time......then my mum made me take it out (N)

click me its not mine but its cool.

Edited by ding_dong

its all the same to me... a simple pierece earlobe is just as bad as a pierced nape or 00g ears, I would never put something in my body :o

more peopel would get a piercing though because if you don't like it you can take it out and it will eventually heal, if you get a tatoo you have to be 100% sure its what you want to have done because if you don't like it then it ain't going anywhere lol

its all the same to me... a simple pierece earlobe is just as bad as a pierced nape or 00g ears, I would never put something in my body :o

other than a shit load of ink......

as cool as it may be andy, holes in your ears close over! your stuck with that for life! when your 78, you willl still have that incredibly grim looking picture across your chest!

what happens when u wear a shirt undone a bit? and you get the topof that strange pic showing a little?

im not against tats, but i PERSONALLY couldnt live with something quite so intrusive!

If he likes tattoos then it's his decision. It's good to see someone doing what they want and not being influenced by other peoples opinions/thoughts.

My left ear lobe is stretched up to 6mm and i like it but andy definitely wont, but like andy i don't give a toss, i like it and that's all that matters.

as cool as it may be andy, holes in your ears close over! your stuck with that for life! when your 78, you willl still have that incredibly grim looking picture across your chest!

Thats why I prefer piercings, although I'm not oposed to people getting tattooes etc (i love them) tounge piercings on lasses are the best! you know what i'm talking about ;)

That looks f**king awesome Andy, I've been waiting to see what your new piece looked like.

I got my first on Tuesday, the writing I'm sure you've heard about, I'll psot up pics tomorrow as I haven't got my camera on me, it's nothing impressive, but means a lot, won't be look long before I'm tempted to get a body suit ;)

That looks f**king awesome Andy, I've been waiting to see what your new piece looked like.

I got my first on Tuesday, the writing I'm sure you've heard about, I'll psot up pics tomorrow as I haven't got my camera on me, it's nothing impressive, but means a lot, won't be look long before I'm tempted to get a body suit ;)

Crappo webcam pic ***

post-16-1141515356_thumb.jpg

I quite like it, it seems different to most tattoos, the initial shading on the skull guy is amazing,

however, i can't get over how much that dragon thing looks like the big friendly white dragon from The Never Ending Story.

keep us posted cos i wanna see what its like all done. :turned:

noice mate, glad to see the first tatttoo about my company!

joking :)

what is the font, looks like aristocrat let

I quite like it, it seems different to most tattoos, the initial shading on the skull guy is amazing,

however, i can't get over how much that dragon thing looks like the big friendly white dragon from The Never Ending Story.

keep us posted cos i wanna see what its like all done. :turned:

rich i can assure you when its done it won't look like that...here is one of my artists paintings of the same type of animal:

IPB Image