New Tattoos

AndyT

Yeah I guess. They're still brushes though. That you didn't make lol. What do they mean? Apart from the one with your name, obviously.

I like Dan's tat 'cos it means something to him and I want something like that, but i want it interesting and not absolutely f**king random.

brushes??these were hand drawn...then put on comp

• 4 weeks later...

i have 3 hours booked in on thursday to add to my left arm work.

i cba gettin pics of what i currently have lol, i will sort it on thursday when its on its way to being done...

my right arm i got the band from the arm of Jason McCroy (RIP).

john

I've got him on my wall :P , was a really really ace rider (Y) R.I.P :closedeyes:

Born in March of 1990. Lets see who's got the quickest maths skills goin' down! :P

Nice one Scott. Your old man's got some evil ones though, get some pics of those badboys up.

Rich

ahhhh

You havent seen his new ones, getting, well 3/4 the way through getting both arms covered, looks amazing, left arms a kinda japanese theme, with koi carp, japenese names, and a geisha girl, and right arms covered in bambo, with a snake, butterfly, frog and a tiger.

He's going for it haha.

now theres some real tattoos for you haha. :P

You'll have to have a look at the next hampshire comp (Y)(Y)

Scott :)

Well i'm 14 (soon to be 15) and i don't think that people should tell me what i can and can't do with my body to be honest...if i want a tattoo i'll get one. My dad doesn't mind me having one as long as it isn't somewhere thats going to be shown when i get old and wrinkley. My mum says i'm too young....but i know i'll get something that means something to me, and i can take pain so that isn't my issue. I just don't think people should be telling me what i can and can't do with my body. I'll do what i like DAMNIT!

ok enough of the rant....cool tats (Y):D

Not to mention that at 14 you may feel like you know how the world works 'n' stuff, but when you get older your opinions WILL change. Just leave it for a few more years and see how you feel then, basically...

Having seen KarsonLevoret's one, I have an idea. Something somewhere where I will see it a lot, no-one else will, saying something along the lines of "go do something fun" but in a more succinct way. I am such a loser for sitting around whiling my life away on TF or whatever, I need to do more things with my life. Plus it's kinda like Memento (the film) if anyone's seen that. My memory is a bit like that, haha :P

• 1 month later...

Actually in regard to the replies to my previous post, i have a friend who's sister is a professional tattoo artist and she said she'll do it me if i get my parents permission, i was going to have a cross on my arm. Nothing to huge, but i want Grandad on it, as he passed away recently because of cancer :( I get the feeling i was a bad grandson because i didn't see him enough, and didn't show him that i loved him enough.

So yea, marky boy i wouldn't have linkin park on my arm...even though they are pretty good :rolleyes:

ps. 15 in a couple of weeks lol, not that that makes a difference to you all

Edited by Barber

Actually in regard to the replies to my previous post, i have a friend who's sister is a professional tattoo artist and she said she'll do it me if i get my parents permission, i was going to have a cross on my arm. Nothing to huge, but i want Grandad on it, as he passed away recently because of cancer :( I get the feeling i was a bad grandson because i didn't see him enough, and didn't show him that i loved him enough.

So yea, marky boy i wouldn't have linkin park on my arm...even though they are pretty good :rolleyes:

ps. 15 in a couple of weeks lol, not that that makes a difference to you all

Hey, I'm not one to say what not and what to do.

Infact, yes I am.

Do not get a cross on your arm.

Wait until you are a legal age to get a tattoo.

Ok Ill admit im only 16 now and not exactly an artist but i always wanted a tatoo on my shoulder blade - after seeing this topic i thought well what do i want - so i picked up pen an paper and after a few doodles came up with this. i mean im not an artist far from it im shit at it - but this is the kinda design i may look at getting if i ever choose to want one

IPB Image

the webcam doesnt do the photo justice BTW