Crashes = Injurys

hi there guys iv recently found time to join trials forum due to another injury im curently having six weeks out with a broken ankle :( i also suffered a broken elbow back in feb which needed 1 plate and 6 pins to hold it back together . this year i have also broke 3 fingers and my big toe all these due to stupid mistakes on my bike. so come on guys i wanna hear about your crashes and injurys

Well I slipped off the pedals while backwheeling a wall and the pedals took a large chunk out of my knee. When I looked down at my knee, I saw a hole! So I ended up goin to A and E to have it stitched and now I have 4 stitches in my knee! Luckily thats my only injury worth mentioning although I seem to scrape my shins and knees every time I ride.

Made a gap to rail using one of them skating rail from argos rather silly idea seems not bolted to the floor but any way gaped to it slipped out and broke me thumb rather painful must admite wont be doing that again also feel off couple times toke alot of skin off and alot of the good old chin digs but dont we all that be all the ones i've got . not to many but enought

Theres so many of these topics but i love them ^_^

Ive always been pretty lucky, just getting the odd scratch or something which im quite happy about but im sure it means there's going to be something big coming up soon! >_<

My sister had a crash once, just riding down a hill, not doing trials, and planted straight into the bonnet of a stationary car at about 20 odd miles an hour with no helmet. The mess of her and the scars makes me always wear a helmet now :turned:

i fell off a few weeks ago and scrazed my knee :S nothing i no but the anoying thing about it was that i was just riding along when my foot slipped off the peddal and pulled me to the ground. i woulnt of cared if i was doin somethin crazy. even worse i had just got my bike back about 5 minutes before it just ruined my day. neway it is nothing but hope all you guys are ok and dont let nething put u off trials:)

i tore my gum off my bone falling of the see saw at a trials motobike show. i was on a monty at the time and had 15 stitches on my face.

you fell off a see-saw and had 15 stitches?!?! dont they have like rubber stuff on the floor around them?