Crashes = Injurys

It was not like a normal see-saw from a kids play area, it was one designed specifically for trials and it was at a big trials show!!

The height of the centre of the see-saw (where it pivots) was about 3-4ft, and the floor was not "that rubbery stuff' it was concrete.

Hope this counts as it was trials related although of the motor kind!

Was playing in rocky streams and a small quarry like area when I saw a nice little shale like entry to a 3 foot step now this wouldn't usually cause me too much bother but this day because of the loose entry I mis judged the amount of grip I would get when I hit the solid rock :$ I looped it which again is a common occurance with my riding. But as it was a step I was in the air for say half a second before I landed, as all this was happening the bike was tumbling down in front of me and came to rest just infront of me with the engine still running. I landed awkwardly and fell putting my hands forward as an immediate reaction too falling BUT my left middle finger found a hole in the rear sprocket putting me out of action for around 7 months!

Here is the result.........

DSCF0235.jpg

hi there guys iv recently found time to join trials forum due to another injury im curently having six weeks out with a broken ankle :( i also suffered a broken elbow back in feb which needed 1 plate and 6 pins to hold it back together . this year i have also broke 3 fingers and my big toe all these due to stupid mistakes on my bike. so come on guys i wanna hear about your crashes and injurys

Sorry to hear that mate. 6 weeks is no time at all. You'll be riding again before you know it. I snapped my Arterior Cruciate Ligament in my Knee last summer leading to 8 months off the bike. Shouldn't be riding yet but i am. I count myself lucky as I was covered by BUPA and recieved surgery straight away. I would still be waiting on the NHS for the surgery, not being able to ride for 24months ish!

Hope this counts as it was trials related although of the motor kind!

Was playing in rocky streams and a small quarry like area when I saw a nice little shale like entry to a 3 foot step now this wouldn't usually cause me too much bother but this day because of the loose entry I mis judged the amount of grip I would get when I hit the solid rock :$ I looped it which again is a common occurance with my riding. But as it was a step I was in the air for say half a second before I landed, as all this was happening the bike was tumbling down in front of me and came to rest just infront of me with the engine still running. I landed awkwardly and fell putting my hands forward as an immediate reaction too falling BUT my left middle finger found a hole in the rear sprocket putting me out of action for around 7 months!

Here is the result.........

DSCF0235.jpg

Do you ride around with heath?