Me Jumping My Bro

shogun_gimp

well done mate, not a bad video at all, apart from the music, the music was terrible, it made me want to smash the screeen and speakers so hard, sorry for the rant.

lewis

lol agree :) music wasnt the best.

You should try making the gap bigger, doesnt matter if you fall off it mean other people wont get as bored of ur vids :) and will be entertained :)

cool start though :)

Ben

Music was w*nk! and nobody really wants to see you drop off 4 palletes in slow-mo like 6 times.

But on a positive note, there were some good gaps goin from palet to palet, and gapping over your brother was pretty cool.

Well done (Y)

Wow you're improving pretty fast. It's always good to start with the basics and build up slowly, as I found myself not being able to do the more advanced stuff (which I new I could do) just because I didn't practise basics properly, so I couldn't get in the position to do it, (if you get me). Sometimes I have to work backwards. Good enthusiasm to keep going aswell, it shows it pays off (Y)

Thurely boring :sleeping:

Music was terrible

That place outside your house is getting boring.

Try something new go somewhere else and then post a video

Well as i live in the middle of no where and takes me like 30 mins to get to somewhere proper to ride.... i think its easier to do it outside my house and also tring different thing.

Anyways....... Does anyone got any ideas How to get onto the 5 crates without crank hopping as its to high???

HELP PLEASE

Well as i live in the middle of no where and takes me like 30 mins to get to somewhere proper to ride.... i think its easier to do it outside my house and also tring different thing.

Anyways....... Does anyone got any ideas How to get onto the 5 crates without crank hopping as its to high???

HELP PLEASE

Sidehop up from rear wheel.

Balance on the rear wheel next to the crates, then release the rear brake whilst giving the pedals a little kick, jump upwards with the bike. Then when you are almost level with the top of the crates, lean in towards them, aiming to get your front wheel on top and the rest of the bike will follow if you get it right. (Y)

Sidehop up from rear wheel.

Balance on the rear wheel next to the crates, then release the rear brake whilst giving the pedals a little kick, jump upwards with the bike. Then when you are almost level with the top of the crates, lean in towards them, aiming to get your front wheel on top and the rest of the bike will follow if you get it right. (Y)

Is that the rear wheel level? Thanks ill have to try it. But if its rear wheel hight i may have a problem. Im looking a 5 Crates lol