Wots The Worst Thing Happend To You Doin Trials

mandry1991

I broke my ankle and wasn't allowed to ride for 6 weeks did it because my axle snapped in my hub sending me crashing head first got no no idea how this broke my foot. Thought i had it bad my brother land flat of a rock and broke his ankle he been of work for 3 months goes back next week.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=98220

mandry1991, learn to spell please :-

also, use a comma.

you posts barely make sense.

sorry i try but i cant do english i got things i cant spell or right as you can tell lol i am tryin to get better but need help more i bin in learnsupport all my life so find things hard i am very bad at english will try better though

I once got laughed at for not having a seat. It made me sad.

I've also sprained all my wrists and ankles several times - that's probably the most common semi-serious injury for trials riders. You'll get used to identifying and treating sprains yourself pretty quickly.

just a quick thing to nobody in particular :-

before offering helpful advice on validation run through this list and see if you the requirements ...

1. are you validated?

2. are you validated?

3. are you validated?

if the answer to any of the above is no, you're in no position to offer validation advice

yeah well in march, i tryed hopping over a chain, and hit the chain with my backwheel, chest smashed against handlebars (breaking 2 ribs) then flying over handelbars landing on my face, on concrete, breaking my nose and my right cheek :( but im better now :)lol

ahh i am just startin trials waitin for my bike wots it like do you hert you self all the time or when you doing somethink

you get a fiar bit of pedal slap on both sides of your legs but you rearly properly hurt yourself