Wots The Worst Thing Happend To You Doin Trials

mandry1991

Got a smack in the shin doing a pedal hop, pedal came back round and put a small hole in my leg.

Did the same not long ago but in the knee cap this time, of school next day as i couldnt walk, luckly i dent have to hobble far as i did it outside my house.

Cheers

nothing. im skilled

jokess!!! so many to choose from but errm id say the time when...

i came off when on lots off pallots.. it really hurt :(

if i wasnt wearing a helmet i would have broken alot more than just my arm

things like this teach us something...

Wear A Helmet Kids !!!!!

Tay.. x

• 1 month later...

Hmm broke foot bout month ago, hurt me back muscles, twisted ankles, face planting floors, shinin me sen, whackin nuts on frame, twating knee on stem, snapping chain = going over bars, and then just the usual shite that comes with riding trials.

cheers mark...

I was on a bench hoping off then all of a sudden i couldn't hop i was on edge of bench trying to hop but wouldn't let me so front end just dropped i went with it landed on my nuts on the stem and balanced on the stem for like 5 seconds crushing my left testicle! did hurt!!

must be quite a skill to balance for 5 seconds on the front wheel with your bollocks being crushed.

dropping off a wall about 4-5ft up was balanced on the edge and went to basically kick off and my crank arm came off resulting in a nose dive and my bars somehow went in to my side and broke a few ribs