Short Hdv Clips

Greetings

Sexy vid! The riding wasn't the biggest/smoothest but the editing and camera work is so good that I could watch it sveral times a day. It has gone into my "Mint Trials Vids" folder. Yes I am strage and I do save the best ones onto my comp.

Have a badger for making such a good video. In fact, it was so good, you can have two! :badger::badger:

In terms of quality, I think its spot on. The filesize isn't too big like tra's but the quality is pretty damn clear too so a good combination imo. Editing was good as always too :) but I think I liked the megamovid too, although why megamo? I didn't like the other guys style though in comparison to yours :)

Anyway very good, im expecting a video from you soon :)

Yeah, going to work on something better now, that vid was frankly speaking a bit shite. Megamo is one of the nicknames of the guy on the GU since he owned a Megamo for many years. His riding is way better though, unfortunately both of us were rather tired that day and just went out because the weather was finally good and i wanted to test the camera.

what sort of compression settings you use to make it?
Depends what program you use. The easiest way is to export the timeline as DV AVI, load it into Movie Maker and compress it with the PAL 1,5 or 2,1mbps setting. It's not the best compression you'll get at that bitrate but it's adequate. If your camera records interlaced frames and you're using a more advanced program than Movie Maker, deinterlace the footage and give it 50 frames per second while keeping the video bitrate variable and around 1800kbps.