Paris Or Barcelona? Which Is Better To Ride And Where Are The Spots?

Rumplestiltskin

Hey guys, me and a couple of mates (Glasvegas, Balfa, and a few other folk) are thinking about taking a wee trip to either Paris or Barcelona for a few days riding. Has anyone been to either, or both? If so, where are the spots and which city would you recommend as the best place to go? We're looking for purely riding oriented feedback here as we aren't going to have time for the tourist destinations. Cheers, Strath.

Hey guys, me and a couple of mates (Glasvegas, Balfa, and a few other folk) are thinking about taking a wee trip to either Paris or Barcelona for a few days riding. Has anyone been to either, or both? If so, where are the spots and which city would you recommend as the best place to go? We're looking for purely riding oriented feedback here as we aren't going to have time for the tourist destinations. Cheers, Strath.

paris is pretty good, however most of the walls are historical in some way and the french security is pretty tight. however there are a few really good spots. just watch the koxxdays street videos (otn has some )

Barcelona, i think porter will agree with me on this one. (Y):) was so much to go at.......

Paris, well its french and its not too good, security is pretty keen.

Barce was awsum and really does challenge anyones ability to street riding in particular (Y):)

Wayne

Plenty to do in Barcelona (Y) , the police won't care most of the time, and all spots (urban or rocks are accessible just riding)

There are just so many, I could post a map with the "classic spots" if that can help.

Also, warmer and cheaper than Paris. And for a few euros, you can take a suburb train to ride at the Cesar's School if you fancy that.

if you fly to barcelona you just have to use the "tube" to get to where you need to be, pretty easy really. (Y):)

always something new and exciting to do as porter said. i am hopefully going to go back ASAP. would really like to go back on the sea defence and also alot of the street i missed out on.

Wayne.