New Bars

Flubber

hey, i had an old pair of bmx bars with a masive rise and back sweep, so i though is swap them over with my try replicas. but there was that bottom bit you get on bmx bars, so a bit DIY with the angle grinder and a file. they feel awsome, way better than the replica, but have a tad bit extra weight.

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

Comments welcome,

Flubber:D

hey, i had an old pair of bmx bars with a masive rise and back sweep, so i though is swap them over with my try replicas. but there was that bottom bit you get on bmx bars, so a bit DIY with the angle grinder and a file. they feel awsome, way better than the replica, but have a tad bit extra weight.

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

Comments welcome,

i got all excited thinking someone who i never knew / heard of, had gotten new bars, but instead you've just taken half the strength out of old bmx style bars, awwww :(

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

Comments welcome,

:o bloody hell mate good thinking haha i like it may have 2 try it my self.