Lyme Regis Riding

monkeymoped

You're posting this question on a trials forum? :P

I'm guessing yours answers will be rather biased...

But, sorry i can't say that i've ever heard of the place, never-mind know what the riding is like! In that case, make sure to get some pictures for me, mate :) .

Cheers,

Joe.

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 22 2007, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're posting this question on a trials forum? :P

I'm guessing yours answers will be rather biased...

But, sorry i can't say that i've ever heard of the place, never-mind know what the riding is like! In that case, make sure to get some pictures for me, mate :) .

Cheers,

Joe.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...ficial%26sa%3DN

Well from working at Lyme, and alot of my friends living there i know there quite well.

There is alot of places to ride trials but there is also a place called spittels which is a set of trails and jumps below the cliffs, its fairly well hid so you would need to know where it is to get there.

Edited by Broomer

If you can head over to westbay, ridings pretty lush there, I should know cause i live there, Lymes ok for trials, quite a few rocks plus a bit of street, not any downhill really, unless you ride the coast path, but it isnt that great. If you can portland rocks is an uber pro place for natural, always heading over there for rides, plus its only about 3/4 hour away. (Y)

You back from france now then liam? Need to come out more, although I havent realy been either.

Isnt woodrough (spl?) school pretty awesome for street trials?

Yeah, get over to west bay a few times definatly. And come up to taunton and get me rich ben, liam, jamie ect... out for a ride (Y)

You back from france now then liam? Need to come out more, although I havent realy been either.

Isnt woodrough (spl?) school pretty awesome for street trials?

Yeah, get over to west bay a few times definatly. And come up to taunton and get me rich ben, liam, jamie ect... out for a ride (Y)

Im back now robin. Meh my schools ok for trials but alot of people got in trouble last year for being there tresspassing etc. oh well.