Dmr Drone?

JackyyBoii

Right im going to sound like a complete newbie here....but i dont really care =D

I just want to to 100% sure before i buy

Is the 'new' DMR DRONE a 24" bike...Im 95% certain it is but i just want to check

A quick reply would be much appreciated

Thankss

Jakk.

But that's a cruiser bmx (24" bmx) and not a 24" mountain bike, so everything is bmx on it, 48 spoke wheels, the gear ratio is totaly bmx, 14mm axles... Not that it's bad in itself, considering you're on a trials forum, if you want to slowly modify it to be a bit more trialsy. It will be very hard to upgrade stuff with mtb/trials parts as they won't fit with the bmx parts. But if you want to put HS 33s and a smaller gear ratio, that shouldn't be much of a problem, but if you want to make it lighter and run disk brakes, you're going to have some problems...

But that's a cruiser bmx (24" bmx) and not a 24" mountain bike, so everything is bmx on it, 48 spoke wheels, the gear ratio is totaly bmx, 14mm axles... Not that it's bad in itself, considering you're on a trials forum, if you want to slowly modify it to be a bit more trialsy. It will be very hard to upgrade stuff with mtb/trials parts as they won't fit with the bmx parts. But if you want to put HS 33s and a smaller gear ratio, that shouldn't be much of a problem, but if you want to make it lighter and run disk brakes, you're going to have some problems...

Can you give me an example of a decent 24" mountain bike? anything up to £400?

I am kind of new to the whole mountain bike scene so dont really know what im looking at.

What modifications would be reasonable for this bike?

Sounding like a complete newbie here but everyones starts somewhere =]

Jakk.

Extremely heavy, not recomended if your only little. everything is steel.

mike W

5' 10" near enough

What is capible on this bike? As in jump wise?

Thanks Jack.