Pedalling Problem

Adam_Errrr

Eyup lads

Got a problem with my trialser, been using stuff to lube my bike from 'around the house like' cos its cheap, like i said in earlier posts olive oil, butter, pledge etc, u get my drift or will if u ride with me lads. been riding today and as i was pedalling home i got a really funny smell, cant put my finger up it but seriously lads it stinks i kno my riding is sick but this takes the peace, so my dad said use a glade cos he had 1 spare so i did it worked but not for long its getting worse i mean come on who puts there trialser outside on a night? thats how sick it was my dog loves it though lads seriously shes up for it need to send r lass out like. but anyway got a bit off topic my trialser is stinkin cud it be the tar with wd40 and olive oi thanks ladsss thanks

thanks

davel

lads i think olive oil is 10000 times better than grease u shud c me fly down the hills seriously lads olive oil is the weay forward i also ude it for other stuff e.g door handles etc but this is a sick small i cant ride with this, not sayin i cant ride like cos i can im SICK i tell u SICk u shud c the things i do

lads i think olive oil is 10000 times better than grease u shud c me fly down the hills seriously lads olive oil is the weay forward i also ude it for other stuff e.g door handles etc but this is a sick small i cant ride with this, not sayin i cant ride like cos i can im SICK i tell u SICk u shud c the things i do

LOL, so olive oil makes you go faster?

yeh right

and please show me the things you do

LOL, so olive oil makes you go faster?

yes, same as strips down the side of cars does.

yup mate its cuz the olive oil its gone moldy like, and cuz of tht its causin the stink yer, i dnt doubt ur a sik rider but if i was u like i would strip the trialser down and clean i up with some proper grease like then spray it with glade so it smell SWEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT. you get my lad?

Eyup lads

Got a problem with my trialser, been using stuff to lube my bike from 'around the house like' cos its cheap, like i said in earlier posts olive oil, butter, pledge etc

chris has the lingo down! if you cant understand that then my god ur just not english, i think this guy must be having a laugh no one would use pledge on their bike... or if u do you really shouldnt be allowed near bikes in the future, youve made it into my signature though hilarious comment

alright lads im back thanks for replies lads, i found the problem; cottage cheese in the hedset, how stupid am i i mean i shud have checked use by date on the pot, anyway thanks for your helps lads i hav cleaned it out and hopefully it wont happen again if i keep my eye on the fresh pot thanks lads