What Is The Best Frame?

joshball

I purposely havent specified mod or stock as i am leaving it to you lot leaving the comments to say which ike and set up is the best.

So just comment on what bike and set up, and i want you to decide whether mod or stock is the best.

Joshx

I purposely havent specified mod or stock as i am leaving it to you lot leaving the comments to say which ike and set up is the best.

So just comment on what bike and set up, and i want you to decide whether mod or stock is the best.

Joshx

well do you want do do spinny shit ect...

mod and stock are no better than each other in general, but if youre small a mod would be better for you.....

need more info

Depends on your physical strengths/weakness ie; are tall enough and strong enough to handle a 26in rig(5ft 9in height is ideal enough for 26in bikes), or will you need to downsize to a 20in mod to start off. what assessible terrain do you have at your disposal to ride ie; Urban (generally found in an urban enviroment) or Natural (generally found in open park/woodland areas). best thing you can do before you make a choice is go and observe a group ride or checkout some video clips and see what style of riding appeals to you. if you have mates that ride, try out their bikes and see which feels good for you. TRIAL AND ERROR dude, trial and error.

Edited by Rusevelt

I would say under 6" for Mod, over " for stock. Nice and easy.

Then you have to decide wheelbase, budget, first/second hand. And you have to decide what spec, which has to be chosen carefully depending on what type of riding you will be doing.

Edited by KuelMuel

go for a monty 221pr. i did, and never looked back ^_^ also you cant beat the short and flicky geo of the monty. and you see small and tall people on them, so no worries about height. also they are relitively cheap compared to deng bikes/frames.

but i do think choosing between mod and stock is totally down to personal preferance, as no one can say what bike you are going to feel comfortable on.

hope i helped (Y)

I got an gU stock module year 06 or get an gU year 07 thay are nice bikes well i started off on a gU 06 and love it but its up you what you want its what you like and what bike u feel good on because i was goin mod then had a go on a stock then found out i was good and found it better on then stock then mod hope i helped.

cheers jamie

Echo control 07 and ko km1 which are is 1 of each mod and stock but i feel like another bike.

Josh

Your a begginer and you have a control and ko bike and you want another?

I'd be happy with just one now and I have been riding 3 years.

Be happy with what you have.

Matt Rushton

i cannot believe you have both of those bikes what do you mean by begginer?! how can you afford them at 17? i have been riding a few weeks now im 20, 5,10 and bought a stock phase 1.3 for £300 because i think mods look a little weird but ive been getting a bit nackered and am wondering if mods are actually easier to learn on, if i was you i would just get out and ride!

mike

Edited by mikejrsmith