The Heroes Thread

King C

Basically, its her sister Jessica, she was the stronger sister...and Nikki is the more compassionate and rational sister. So if Nikki is threatened or challenged, Jessica takes over and pwns there asses. But Jessica takes over for a while. Then they work together and if theres a rational thing to be delt with it'll be Nikki...if raw power is needed its Jessica.

Personaly i think the split personalty comes from what happened when she was a kid. Her farther did something to her (cant remember what). and cant remember if she actually had a sister jessica and she took on the personality when she died. Or that jessica was born from the abuse.

Anyway she's shit strong with or with out jessica.

Peter can fly

Nathans mum is immortal

claires dad (noah) can talk to people without speaking

guy with beard can blow stuff up

hiros dad has a power of some sort

isaccs girlfriends dad had a power too

Claires real dad is Nathan and I'm pretty sure Noah had no ability's he just worked for the company that tracked the 'heroes' .

Claires real dad is Nathan and I'm pretty sure Noah had no ability's he just worked for the company that tracked the 'heroes' .

I know lol

What afroman was refering to is when Noah was thinking things and the police officer was reading his thoughts so they could escape! :)

Edited by Barber

Peter can fly

Nathans mum is immortal

claires dad (noah) can talk to people without speaking

guy with beard can blow stuff up

Peter's power isn't flying. His power is mimmicking other peoples powers. Effectively once he meets another persons power he can think about it and use it himself whenever he wants. So while he can fly, he can also do anything else other heroes do.

Claires dad is a regular guy.

Guy with the beard is a bit vague dude... theres a few people with beards. Unless you mean ted, who doesn't blow things up he can harness nuclear power so he can act as a nuke, shoot mini nuke bombs and cause EMP pulses.

Not gonna give anything away but:

The last episode! :o Answers one question, asks about a million! Roll on season 2!!!

Just watched the last episode now. Pretty damn good to be fair, although i don't think it raised a load more questions as some of them can be answered logically. I can think of 3 questions really that stemmed from the end of the series.

Just watched the last episode now. Pretty damn good to be fair, although i don't think it raised a load more questions as some of them can be answered logically. I can think of 3 questions really that stemmed from the end of the series.

No, I really do think it was closer to a million.

<_<

No, I really do think it was closer to a million.

<_<

:lol:

The only ones i can think of are...

SPOILERS!!

Did nathan and peter survive the nuke? Only way i can see it happening is nathan lifting him into the sky and getting really high with peter then letting go of him, flying to a safe distance then coming back to catch him before he falls back down.

is the guy on the horse "Kensie" actually hiro's father... looked to have the same eyes to me.

Who is the baddie thats worse than sylar?