Post Pictures Of Your Favourite Foot's Shins

PaRtZ

This thread has made me scared to go on my bike without shinpads now. I have had a few deep ones, one I could see the bone from the hole, the flesh was in the grub screw, that hurt and bled a lot, but that 8" gash, f**king sick man, made me gag a bit.

Also the back of someones calf, that is one hell of a pedal you must have used.

This topic is making me cringe yet I keep looking at them.

Ive had some bad ones, no pics like.

Best ones are when there are bits of meat left on the pedal and stuck in the pin.

Hit myself in the shin with the curved end of a crowbar the other week dismantling a bench, that hurt..

I don't get how much everyone bleeds. Mine got a little trickle that was about 2-3 inches long and that was it, no more blood. Some of these have poured all over the place and sokaed into socks/shoes.

Is there an actual reason for this (poor circulation, faster blood clotting etc) or is it just everyones different?

Wierd, mine bled loads, and for a few days. Even my little ankle scratches always bleed loads, the inside bits of my riding trainers have permanent red areas on them! Don't know why people are different... I am quite veiny, could that be related? So Krisboats and HASM shoe, would you consider yourselves veiny?

And yeah, I think the trials-forum phrase we are after is bits of flesh left on pedals ***

EDIT: Can everyone stop changing their avatars to the simpson thing?! I had convinced myself that mr Shoe was actually Tomm and was looking for Tomm's post...

Edited by Tommy d