Which Country Has The Most Biketrialer?

It sure isn't the U.S. It is hard for me to find people to ride with. The closest I can find is at least 40 miles away. I would probably guess you guys in the U.K. would have more trials riders. Never been to the U.K., but it seems from what I hear there is a trials rider in every town. Then again, I would probably be wrong.
(Y)

UK Has bad weather which means it's hard to ride all year round, you can, but when it's lashing it down it can be a bit off putting. So Spain has the good weather going for it, but I have no idea other than the weather's better in Spain :P

[but it seems from what I hear there is a trials rider in every town. Then again, I would probably be wrong (Y)

You wouldn't be too far wrong, if im ever going into a town or somehting to stay for a while i can always find someone to PM within a short drive and meet up and have rides! aways a right laugh!

You wouldn't be too far wrong, if im ever going into a town or somehting to stay for a while i can always find someone to PM within a short drive and meet up and have rides! aways a right laugh!

Man, I wish I had more people to ride with in the area. I would get a lot better quicker by riding with other people more. Like the last event we had that I could go to was in late July. Wish there were more events too! I don't think there is another event this year in my area!

Edited by J Trials 31