New Pure 07 The Sex

abtrials

ok so i have just built up my new stead. and it is lush its so nice to ride.

i still need to get a booster for the back, and spray the front brake white like the rear, and extend the monty bars.

let me know what you think

post-10748-1186652299_thumb.jpg

sorry for the phone pic i will get some better ones up once its complet

spec

frame= pure 07

forks= urban 07

headset= fsa pig

stem= simtra re-system

bars= monty

bb= sintour isis (works ok)

cranks= echo 6061's with adament bash and echo sprocket

pedals= dmr v8's

chain= khe

rear wheel= pro 2, on hog rim, maxxis holly roler 2.35

front wheel= planet x dog, d521, geax 2.1

tensioner= 74 kings

brakes= f & r magura 06's with 07 echo lever blades, rear rock blue's, front citrus

Edited by rwiley

Wooo

Sex... Looks really really nice Ryan... How are you planning on extending the bars? :ermm: Heard about people doing it, haven't got a clue how its done...

Super cool though.

its quite easy really mate, either use wooden dowel which is quick and will last ok, or use a small enough pole to fit in the end of the bar (with a bit of force) leave a bit sticking out the end, and then a bit of an old handle bar over the top use areldite to glue them aswell and they will not move trust me :) only needs an inch or so on each side.

davetrials - its not a silly stem its lush and suits the bike totaly.

Edited by rwiley

its quite easy really mate, either use wooden dowel which is quick and will last ok, or use a small enough pole to fit in the end of the bar (with a bit of force) leave a bit sticking out the end, and then a bit of an old handle bar over the top use areldite to glue them aswell and they will not move trust me :) only needs an inch or so on each side.

davetrials - its not a silly stem its lush and suits the bike totaly.

I used wood. works great and has lasted a good few month. i turned them on a lathe to fit perfectly though. 1inch either side is perfect

well i have been out for my first ride on it now and it is awesome, i extended the bars about 3 inches in total and they are the best and most comfy ever, i would recomend this frame to any one you just need a booster and it is a stiff as hell on the rear :)

• 1 month later...