London Ride September The 9th

Simpson

Well last chance to post in this thread working 10-7 then got 3 18 birthday partys to go to in the morning

- Cant wait to see all you guys!

- come talk to me in a noice boy!

- meet at 11 sloped walls

- phone me if im late and your leaving......

That is all :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No just everyone always get carried away playing on 1wall and never really want to move on... untill all the good riders agree that theyve shredded the wall from every possible angle and decide to move on :P hehehe last post in the thread i think! so see you all sunday! love you guys!!!!! :) :) :) hehehehehe xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ive decided to try and make a short TV spot from this ride, massive opportunity to try and get something on the Extreme channel! Passers by ALWAYS stop to watch as we all know in London, so im gonna try get some of their opinions... Spode has agreed to be TV presenter for the day, so he'll hopefully be doing some cool intros and exits to different parts of the spot and just linking different riding areas... not entirely sure how its all gonna go as you can't anticipate what's going to happen on the day cos riding is so random, but yes, I hope to make it broadcastable and I like I say get it on EX.

Ive decided to try and make a short TV spot from this ride, massive opportunity to try and get something on the Extreme channel! Passers by ALWAYS stop to watch as we all know in London, so im gonna try get some of their opinions... Spode has agreed to be TV presenter for the day, so he'll hopefully be doing some cool intros and exits to different parts of the spot and just linking different riding areas... not entirely sure how its all gonna go as you can't anticipate what's going to happen on the day cos riding is so random, but yes, I hope to make it broadcastable and I like I say get it on EX.

as i said last night jonny, siiiiiick