London Ride September The 9th

Simpson

With me ¬¬.

Most probably be there at about 10 to 11, maybe 25 past though, depends on which train i'm gonna get, might get the later one to avoid me waiting around for an arse long time.

See you there ladies!

Everyone may touch my legs. Except JK, he's had enough nookie from me this weekend.

Amazing ride guys, great to see so many people out! Got to speak to loads of new riders and had a laugh, generally a reallly good ride. Dislocated my finger early morning on the sloped walls but still managed to surprise myself and rode on top form :D

So...whens the next 1 :)?

Steve x

haha you got owned

ash paid £13 from fareham!

i paid £26 :(

but amazing ride!

steve your a f**king nut case!!

well up for another bigun soonish.

actually you got owned, as i also cheated the law and payed £13 from fareham :)

but then i decided it was easier to go to havant on the way back so that was another £10, with still owns you by £3 :P

apsolutly amazing ride, well done simpson :)

had a great time, even if i did snap my crank arm ;)

yeah simps, whens the next beast of a ride? i dont mind spending £15 odd to come ride there again

Hahaha cheers man! Ive just got in! dont think ill need to ride for the next few months after this one! was so awsome how many old faces i saw and loadsa new ones! i rode shit.... bear headache... sickky.... but.... dont care! was quality! even snapping my cross-over couldnt ruin it lmao!

But yea urm sometime middle of November i guess!!! hahaha

Was a great day today lads, managed to see a lot of new faces about and finally get to see what people are like in real life rather than talking to them on the forum! But some absolutely great riding by some of the riders today. Me and simpson counted 45 riders at the london eye and more were yet to come so was definitly a good turnout.

It was just a shame that my bike was f**ked for most of the day so you probably saw me fixing my bike more than actually riding but did manage to do some. But most of all - I actually met up with fat pants, thats an achievement for me in itself! definitly can't wait for the next ride so Simpson, better plan another date!

Edited by nile71091

Amazing ride guys, great to see so many people out! Got to speak to loads of new riders and had a laugh, generally a reallly good ride. Dislocated my finger early morning on the sloped walls but still managed to surprise myself and rode on top form :D

So...whens the next 1 :) ?

Steve x

aye you were beastly .... that up to front on that block looked far too easy .....

AWESOME ride - met a load of cool people - particular mention for the loony S. African (boon said) dude (sorry cant quite remember your name and prolly couldnt spell it). Litterally the first thing me boon n luke saw when we got out of the car was him climing up the big ass metal container and thugging it to the skip - then going up again !! top bloke - and manuals and bunnyhops galore - loved it.

After that we had abit of an old school breakaway ride with feeney and pratt (oh yes) showing us around (top). but still bumping into loads of others on the way round so you got the big ride vibe....

Sun shone - me n boon nailed the lines we were after on camera :shifty: and I had the best days fun on the bike in AGES.

tip top. thanks to all.

RJ