London Ride September The 9th

Simpson

If you parents love you get a lift to another line? like benfleets only a 30mins drive away! ive got on a bus which had replaced a train before... he was like no way im letting a bike on here... so i was like... sorry mate but you are letting me on, i came to get a train, if im going to forced to have to get there another way im getting on this

So we just hid upstairs with our bikes lol

dunno if ill go now, got invited to a beast of a party the night before

Shutup Kennard... Im going to 3 18th's the night before which are like 8 miles apart.... BUT.... we will be riding the next day up bright and early (if i sleep) and we can have a rave of a ride on Sunday! Good weekend.... sorted!!!

Blimey mate chill your beans out its still like 6days away not like you need to know like right NOW! plus Phils given you maps and stuff on the page before no-one can make it much clearer than that...

And one more to put this into perspective of this area of London

post-2797-1188081488_thumb.jpg

(Y)

Genrally helps if you read what people post up really

I shit you not i dont even know how to get there and ive come to London alone like 2 or 3 times! i just just ride about for like half an hour find a ride place i recognise and work my way back! hahahaha always a mission trying to find it... its miles from Fenchurch even if you go in the right direction! let alone taking the scenic route

Really? Ive only been there a couple of times and Im sure the eye is well close. If not then the london aquarium thing is close by.

From these pics I would have assumed that the eye was really near, then again it is massssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee.

post-8706-1188826206_thumb.jpg

post-8706-1188826242_thumb.jpg