Jonny Mc: Full Video 1

Krisboats

Damn good Jonny!

That was very enjoyable, had a nice fast pace to it, right length, well edited and some awesome riding. You look like your riding on the mod was much better, but I dont think it suits your style as much as the stock.

Hey mate, just watched the Vid, Good Riding!! Makes me want to get back on the Bike and for my bloody leg to get better!!

A slight recomendation I can give is if you plan on doing a 2nd promotional video, take the crashes out of the video. From a sponsor's point of view, a rider who crashes won't look that appealing to them. I think the key with any sort of Promotional Video is do do something no one else has seen. it's not a criticism by any means, as the video was good. Like the music choice!

Darren

Hey mate, just watched the Vid, Good Riding!! Makes me want to get back on the Bike and for my bloody leg to get better!!

A slight recomendation I can give is if you plan on doing a 2nd promotional video, take the crashes out of the video. From a sponsor's point of view, a rider who crashes won't look that appealing to them. I think the key with any sort of Promotional Video is do do something no one else has seen. it's not a criticism by any means, as the video was good. Like the music choice!

Darren

Cheers man! I didn't look at it that way! The next one won't include any crashes :)