Echo Bars

texet_trials

Hi

I have the echo tough bars and I think they are nice. Although when my mates ride my bike they say they feel gash and i should get some riser bars. I have heard the Adamant bars are good. But whatever you get they will be better than standard onza bars.

Edited by Ticker

Depends if you really need them. If the money could be spent better elsewhere then no it isn't worth the upgrade. But if the geo of the bars isn't much difference it might not be worth it either.

Anyway i got some Tough's, the older ones and even though they are only 27" they feel nice enough.

i dont see many riders thees days who run the echo bars .i used to ride a set a while ago and quite liked them.but if i were you i would go for riser bars as i and many other people think they are much better for power/streety moves.......adamant bars are awsome.

if you have the dosh monty ti risers

its what i run and will never change!

EVER.

hey are you that dude that works at saddles and paddles? if you are talk to Tim or Andrei.

I think you should get some rizer bars as correct me is I'm wrong but the onza one's are the same as the echo flat bars, the only thing your changing is the colour. go for the zoo rizers. Ive just come off some onza flats to the onza carbon rizer's and there brill they add more control and just feel soo more comfortable on the back wheel.

max!

waiting for the correction about bars,,

Im thinking of "upgrading" my onza bars to echo gold bars.

Do you think its worth the money?

give me your pro's and con's of the echo bars (Y)

thanks for your help :cheers:

Ben

My mate has some black echo bars they are intense you should seriously get them, they are much better than your onza bars (N) echo bars are great (Y)