My Name Is Earl

Bearded Midget

i love this program. i just find it so funny the way earl always tries to fix something and always does something wrong lol, yet its never got boring, his brother is also funny, overall a very good program i think.

what do you lads think of it?

and anyone that has never seen this, its on at 10 oclock tonight on channel 4 (Y)

Edited by braintreetrials

My favourite program !

its class at the end of them where hes just like "earl who do you think would win in a fight super man or hong kong phuey ?"

The one where they burn down the barn is the best.

mike

lmao that is funny, bit strange how they share a bed though,also embarrassing if your mum walks in and see's two men lying in a bed with each other :P

Edited by braintreetrials

My favourite program !

its class at the end of them where hes just like "earl who do you think would win in a fight super man or hong kong phuey ?"

The one where they burn down the barn is the best.

mike

"If you kids don't start behavin', I'm gonna slap you so hard you switch colours!"

I love My Name is Earl. I still haven't remembered to watch the new season though, so I'm just gonna wait til its out on DVD instead of starting watching part way through. Is it as good as season 1?

ahhhhhh i grazed my pecker, is it bad is it bad ?!!!

bad boys bad boys what you gunan do,

haha last nights episode owned it

do you wanna do a chase ? your gunna have to go easy with me carrying this heavy T.V

lol i love my name is earl.

mikey