Ben Lazenby Video 1 !

Danny Swindlehurst

What does that proove? You've just put Danny S in the shit, thats exactly what hes wearing in Ben Lazenbys vid!!!!

Your an idiot, they both have that stripey black jumper thing, and even on the ride they said that dannys was better cos it wasnt faided or summet, deary me, why do people get so jealous over sponsorship, get a job if you cant afford the parts..

Matx

Your an idiot, they both have that stripey black jumper thing, and even on the ride they said that dannys was better cos it wasnt faided or summet, deary me, why do people get so jealous over sponsorship, get a job if you cant afford the parts..

Matx

Mat Lmao. Why on this planet would i be jelous of Ben ? oh my god.

Explain please.

Danny.

Matx

me and ben have the same tops.. mines faided i will bring it on a ride if you really really botherd anyoff you ?

Mat Lmao. Why on this planet would i be jelous of Ben ? oh my god.

Explain please.

Danny.

Cos he can talk to people without them hating him? apart from jonny mc :S, why the hell are u saying danny is riding in his video, why are u so botherd about it if your not jealous :S, just go get a life seriously, get off t-f and do summet else.

Matx

Right, will everyone stop posting like mad men, tryna take the piss and defend ben.

Just take into account what we are saying (Y)

edit read this:

If you take your time to look at the video very closely. His riding style seems to change quite abit. His helmet changes. His actual body build seems to keep changing, also his height seems to change throughout the video.

Now after even closer inspection. We seem to come to an understanding that all of the clips where he has "Black Skate shoes and a white t-shirt" is not him. We feel that it is another rider. If you look closely. Go to "1:35" in the video. I would actually place a bet that the rider in that clip is Danny Swindlehurst. We feel that is who the other rider is. We also notice that on some of the clips where he is wearing "Black Skate shoes and a white t-shirt" that the view on the screen changes, one minute it's like a box, the next it's just vertically straight down.

This may sound way out of proportion but please take your time to look at these things. If we are in-correct then we are in-correct and we appolagise. But we are pritty damn certain on this.

Thanks for you time

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

How many will say it to my face then ?

Danny.

Innit bled, one minute ur a chav the next an emo, go f**king get a life your a f**k up, u get ripped by everyone, whenever i go on a ride theres some1 rippin u, ur just so easy, just get over it that there better than you, and i dont see u denieing that half the tapes ont floor, go do something with your life, yeah i ride, i dont ride for sponsorship, ive got friends who dont ride, and a gf and im startin college and gettin a job, ur not gonna get far just ridin u know.

Matx

How many will say it to my face then ?

Danny.

Me :-

To be fair, this thread is just going to turn into a bitching fest. I think if i was sponsoring someone and their video was called up as a fake i'd want to see the full DV quality version of it so i could put the matter to rest. If i sponsored someone using a video that isn't them riding i wouldn't want to look like fool if it ever came to light.

Or just go ride with them and itll all be sorted? there both completely different, but still equally as good as eachother.

Ive got nowt against anyone but kearns in this topic, just from the way u are about everything.

Matx