Random Stuff

Bessell

Maybe he should have tried it before cheating !

Mike.

cheating... :sick: oh my god

it's a huuuuuuuge rocks with a mega short run up... :S

the only guy who make it during the comp without his pedal,his bash or dabing is the winner of the comp, gilles coustellier( tell me if I m wrong, I read that on a french forum)...with a massive hook

the guy who try to dab it and failed is a very good rider...you can call him pussy when you can climb that stone...if not...just shut up, sorry (N)

it's not street riding...it's a elite comp...not the same rules :sleeping:

Thank you all, really didn think anyone would like it lol, glad i have made some people smile, cant wait till koxx days next year.

the only guy who make it during the comp without his pedal,his bash or dabing is the winner of the comp, gilles coustellier( tell me if I m wrong, I read that on a french forum)...with a massive hook

the guy who try to dab it and failed is a very good rider...you can call him pussy when you can climb that stone...if not...just shut up, sorry (N)

Not being funny but... f**k off its only a joke and i did try it after the comp and i said pussy so :P i didn try dab up it nither. go lighten up.. GAY!

In that case the rules are complete bollocks, if your allowed to climb up the rock on your feet then whats the point :S

What about a hook ? or atleast sidhop to pedal, ive seen bigger sidehops to both tyres !

I dont ride natural much but the people making the sections should have made them doable without dabs :S

Mike

In that case the rules are complete bollocks, if your allowed to climb up the rock on your feet then whats the point :S

What about a hook ? or atleast sidhop to pedal, ive seen bigger sidehops to both tyres !

I dont ride natural much but the people making the sections should have made them doable without dabs :S

Mike <_<

Anyway it was a great vid just didnt like the way that guy climbed up the rock.

Mike <_<

Did i once say he was a pussy ?

Im not just talking about him, i have seen it done plenty of times and its ridiculous.

EDIT

Not sure i read that post the right way :$

dont i look silly

Infact its not really the rider doing it that im getting at, i suppose you do it with as least points as possible and if you think your going to fall if you try then your better off getting less points. just think they should make all of the lines do-able whilst on the bike.

Edited by t-comp-mike

Incorrect; Vincent made it, also. Once, after fiving it the first time round. And then, i believe, again, on his second lap (Y) .

And, chill out; for us, Koxx Days is a week where we can get pissed, stoned, make huge fires and take the piss out of foreigners while they are completely and utterly oblivious to our mockeries :lol: .

What can i say? BRIT'S ABROAD :lol: ...

Cheers,

Joe.

QUOTE(joe b @ Aug 20 2007, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Incorrect; Vincent made it, also. Once, after fiving it the first time round. And then, i believe, again, on his second lap (Y) .

And, chill out; for us, Koxx Days is a week where we can get pissed, stoned, make huge fires and take the piss out of foreigners while they are completely and utterly oblivious to our mockeries :lol: .

What can i say? BRIT'S ABROAD :lol: ...

Cheers,

Joe.

thanks to don't call me "gay" because I m not laughing at that joke like everyone else joe :lol:

I understant, the koxxdays 's not serious for you...it's ok, you were here for fun

but I don't like the mockery...

when I m on a french forum, and someone says "neil tunny is just good to f**k his wheels, he's not really a good trial's riders","craig has no skills, he look's a little bit like bender on a trial bike" or "english riders are just good to make huge gaps, they can't ride natural section" etc... I don't like it, and I explain to french riders what's exactly the english way to make trial, and how good you are...

here it's the same but inverse..."caisso is a dabbing machine","hahaha vincent his crying because he f**k his freewheel" or "oh my god, all these comp looks so easy...the half of the forum can make it" etc...

french and english are two different worlds...but you both thinking that you are better than the other...happily, there's exceptions

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

when I m on a french forum, and someone says "neil tunny is just good to f**k his wheels, he's not really a good trial's riders","craig has no skills, he look's a little bit like bender on a trial bike" or "english riders are just good to make huge gaps, they can't ride natural section" etc...

... You'd be right :P

thanks to don't call me "gay" because I m not laughing at that joke like everyone else joe :lol:

I understant, the koxxdays 's not serious for you...it's ok, you were here for fun

when I m on a french forum, and someone says "neil tunny is just good to f**k his wheels, he's not really a good trial's riders","craig has no skills, he look's a little bit like bender on a trial bike" or "english riders are just good to make huge gaps, they can't ride natural section" etc... I don't like it, and I explain to french riders what's exactly the english way to make trial, and how good you are...

here it's the same but inverse..."caisso is a dabbing machine","hahaha vincent his crying because he f**k his freewheel" or "oh my god, all these comp looks so easy...the half of the forum can make it" etc...

french and english are two different worlds...but you both thinking that you are better than the other...happily, there's exceptions

Not are fult some french people are wankers..

Cool vid, liked the music, went well. Some good riding, i think Porters first line is one of the best i've seen in a while.

Koxx Days looked fun, what a super dab on that rock, you've got 5 to use so why not use them, then the freewheel f**king was hilarious, fairl play to him for trying to continue.

Yeah, fair enough, there will always be mockery and clashing opinions, though!

And, it's alright - i'm pretty sure you're not gay :) haha...

good to see you got some footage of Joe Brewer.. did anyone meet him??

Yeah, man; we spent most f the week with the guy (Y) . Top guy and such an amazing rider :o ...

Cheers,

Joe.

• 1 month later...

oh my god bessel! best video ever? cant belive no-ones sent me the link before looked immense! loved the interveiws and stuff! i love the atmosphere of rides with you guys there awsome! hopefull make Koxx days AND nass this year if they fit in arround my A-level exams yea? gonna be mint if i can make them both! oh my god... im off to watch the video again and again... gimme a downloadable link? please?

here it's the same but inverse..."caisso is a dabbing machine"

I'm not going to make a big fuss because i dont really care too much about comps, but i dont know how you can make a line and expect people to try to walk up it while balancing on 1 foot like a derranged pigeon.... that takes skill.... but its still not riding, its boring unimaginative and un-creative, i dont blame the guys for doing it becuase obiously there highly competitve and will do anything to win but still.... seems pointless to except everyone to have to climb over it.....