Trials Park In Braintree, Essex.

Charlie Jennings

Hello.

We are trying to get a trials park built in Braintree, Essex.

Basically we need a list of names of who would possibly/defiantly visit the trials park.

We will hopefully be doing demo's, competitions and the riders will help build/maintain the trials park.

So post here if you are willing to come to Braintree and ride the trials park.

This is just to show the Council how popular this trials park could be. (try to be as nice and formal as possible) :D

:PPost on this site!!!!! :P

Regards,

Charlie Jennings

Edited by cjskate

we need all the support we can get, and it will hopefully be free of charge to enter if were lucky :P

so please sign here if you would be interested in coming along if we get this built

we have a pretty good chance of getting one built as there is lots of open space and it would not be expensive at all to be built,

if we do get this plan to go ahead would it be possible for people from thiftwood/ebtc to come and help design it?

Edited by braintreetrials

I'd ride there for sure,

hasnt there been loads of these sort of topics in the past with very little success in getting a trials park built?

but anyway yea id defo ride there. (Y)

Good luck i think you will need it. lol

Edited by powerz

I'd ride there for sure,

hasnt there been loads of these sort of topics in the past with very little success in getting a trials park built?

but anyway yea id defo ride there. (Y)

Good luck i think you will need it. lol

i will deffo ride too, we are still working on ours but having/making very slow progress, anyway good luck...

sorry to be negative but there was one in kent earlier this year and nothing gets done the councils are cra, instead of a trials park they will just build a bloody skate park, when they was building the basildon skate/trials park we all gave ideas on what we want and how we want it, what do they build a bloody skate park and some lil boxes in the corner not even worth going to and thats it whislt the skaters have quarter pipes and everything. and then we say we want concrete etc so our wheels will grip.... what they do lets just build it out of fibre glass or what ever its made of and as soon as a mm of water hits it its not even worth riding as you will just slip

just ask for a bloody ware house big enough to fit a bunch of pallets and riders for example i think its in munich germany they have a really good trials park worth riding that is what we need not another skate park

sorry to be negative but there was one in kent earlier this year and nothing gets done the councils are cra, instead of a trials park they will just build a bloody skate park, when they was building the basildon skate/trials park we all gave ideas on what we want and how we want it, what do they build a bloody skate park and some lil boxes in the corner not even worth going to and thats it whislt the skaters have quarter pipes and everything. and then we say we want concrete etc so our wheels will grip.... what they do lets just build it out of fibre glass or what ever its made of and as soon as a mm of water hits it its not even worth riding as you will just slip

just ask for a bloody ware house big enough to fit a bunch of pallets and riders for example i think its in munich germany they have a really good trials park worth riding that is what we need not another skate park

I hate to say it but Rick is right, there has been so many pertitons in the past for a trials parks and everytime all the council's have done is build another skate park. The police in our area are very understandable and are tryin to get us a trials park built but they just say it becasue by the looks of it nothing is getting done anytime soon but you never no it could work out differently this time if you get enough people on the pertition list. but anyway hope it all goes well and if one does get built i will definatley visit.

Ben

Edited by ..ben..

i was round jack balmans the other day and he had a lil cut out from the evening echo newspaper with him and other riders saying give us somewhere to ride and they said something about john borrows (place of chavs) saying there building a park there and that was start of the year

back in 06 photographers came down to progress road (industrial estate) to take photos and do a exhabition of us in southend libary and they said we are trying to to get you somewhere to ride have they no

my local police have started to ride bikes in my area and they have stopped basically all of us took down all our details saying we are gonna get you somewhere to ride and have they no way

sorry to be negative but im sure it wont happen and if it does than joys but it will just end up like a bloody skate park with metal edges and fibre glass

just ask them to build you a empty building and fill it full of crates and we will be sorted, say put a little cafe in there and then you have your own little business and the argument is your gettin us off there streets and your creating jobs like Legacy XS by me its brought all the skaters bmxers and emo girls into one place they have a cafe and pool table and have gigs now and again which we need more of but its not for trials

You can now view all the submissions to the site

i was round jack balmans the other day and he had a lil cut out from the evening echo newspaper with him and other riders saying give us somewhere to ride and they said something about john borrows (place of chavs) saying there building a park there and that was start of the year

back in 06 photographers came down to progress road (industrial estate) to take photos and do a exhabition of us in southend libary and they said we are trying to to get you somewhere to ride have they no

my local police have started to ride bikes in my area and they have stopped basically all of us took down all our details saying we are gonna get you somewhere to ride and have they no way

sorry to be negative but im sure it wont happen and if it does than joys but it will just end up like a bloody skate park with metal edges and fibre glass

just ask them to build you a empty building and fill it full of crates and we will be sorted, say put a little cafe in there and then you have your own little business and the argument is your gettin us off there streets and your creating jobs like Legacy XS by me its brought all the skaters bmxers and emo girls into one place they have a cafe and pool table and have gigs now and again which we need more of but its not for trials

The difference is we have a community centre near us that have some money to spend on youths. We have been asked by a police officer, Laura, to get a list of names/numbers that we will pass to her, then she will pass to the council and the community centre. Hopefully we will get results. Even if they give us a piece of land that we can build on. Great. People are always throwing out creates. I know we have a slim chance of getting this done but were not letting them say no without a fight :lol:

Also the community centre has a building with a cafe inside so they will make money out of it. I think the only negative points about the trials park is the looks of it. I suppose it could be also called modern art. :D and the fact that kids will climb on it. I suppose we could put a sign up :P

Edited by cjskate