Summer Holidays

JoeEden

Hello lads who has enjoyed there summer break off of school or work or college with the great weather ;) i have loved it cant wait until next year dont no about you :D

Your posts are so pointless, you deserve to banned from "trials forum" afterall it is a trials website, not a random questions one.

Adam.

if i ever ride with any of you boys im going to launch somthing at all of you.

do u think its kool to call new members nasty names?

i admit im prone to a bit of NM bashing, but i dont like any of you.

i agree with this!!!!

i am the moderator of a car forum and part of 9 other forums and i havent seen so much abuse to new members as i have seen on here!!

seems like some of you guys need to learn some politeness!

fair enough his post wasnt trials related, but FFS he is a new member and is making general conversation to get to know other people

RANT OVER!

ian

if i ever ride with any of you boys im going to launch somthing at all of you.

do u think its kool to call new members nasty names?

i admit im prone to a bit of NM bashing, but i dont like any of you.

Did i call him names? please point out where in this topic that i called him names.

And you dont like us, just on the account of this topic? :huh:

i agree with this!!!!

i am the moderator of a car forum and part of 9 other forums and i havent seen so much abuse to new members as i have seen on here!!

seems like some of you guys need to learn some politeness!

fair enough his post wasnt trials related, but FFS he is a new member and is making general conversation to get to know other people

RANT OVER!

ian

Clearly you are not a member of the Ultimate Guitar forums. Noob bashing is rife in every thread in the off topic forum and eliteism is extremly common all about the date you signed up. August 07'ers for example will not get thier views considered in any circumstance by people who are for example March 04'ers.

To be honest i don't think this forum is as bad as some but some people should be abit more polite.

On the topic of summer, yes i did enjoy mine thanks but i am glad i am starting 6th form on friday for something new to do. :)

Chris

Clearly you are not a member of the Ultimate Guitar forums. Noob bashing is rife in every thread in the off topic forum and eliteism is extremly common all about the date you signed up. August 07'ers for example will not get thier views considered in any circumstance by people who are for example March 04'ers.

To be honest i don't think this forum is as bad as some but some people should be abit more polite.

On the topic of summer, yes i did enjoy mine thanks but i am glad i am starting 6th form on friday for something new to do. :)

Chris

Cheers for that mate.