Onza T-raptor (urgent-ish) :)

1a2bcio8

Hello,

I have tried the search engine, but to no avail (I'm not willing to spend the rest of my life searching for a potential post). I have an onza t-raptor but it is without a booster and therefore the brake is a bit poo. The standard magura boosters don't seem to be wide enough. I forgot to measure the frame/brake hole distance and the bike is in Bristol, I am in Swindon, so I can't choose one with of a seemingly fitting size. Can anyone recommend a booster, especially of the cheap variety? If somebody could help asap it would be appreciated. I'm off to bristol in an hour and a half and i won't have any internet access until after the weekend to order a booster.

Cheers chaps :)

Ben

Edited by rowly

Before you start ordering a booster your best bet is to measure the threads on the mounts of a distance between 100mm if it is that size a specific booster will fit.

Have a look on tarty at there tech tips and choices of boosters as you could find a right one and if not contact them and ill be sure they'll help you out.

Andrew

Before you start ordering a booster your best bet is to measure the threads on the mounts of a distance between 100mm if it is that size a specific booster will fit.

Have a look on tarty at there tech tips and choices of boosters as you could find a right one and if not contact them and ill be sure they'll help you out.

Andrew

it will fit

there all the same surely?

get a control one :)

it will fit

there all the same surely?

get a control one :)

Personally if you compare the mounting set outs on all manufacturers frames mods and stocks there all set out differently due to designs all booster and mounts are designed differently so any booster isnt gonna fit four bolting due to some riders use 2 bolt for the precise fitting than 4 bolt which tend to be odd.

Edit: plus they cant just all be the same.

Edited by Andrew Quibell