Sh*t Sainsburies !

Adam-Griffin

Just don't smoke?

Problem sorted.

Fag. (ahhaha get it?)

Smoking is bad, being a trials rider i would have thought you knew better, considering trials is a very demanding sport.

If you smoked you'de understand and i dont personally think it affects my riding and i started smoking before i started riding and it is NOT easy to quit

Adam

If you smoked you'd understand

That you need it or you'll get depressed and cry all the time and be moody, because you can't have your precious cigarette.

Sort it out. Just don't smoke. And people that don't smoke already, don't start it and the world will be a better place.

FORCE YOURSELF.

its because i look younger and always smirk when buyiong them as it pisses them offf lol

Adam

That you need it or you'll get depressed and cry all the time and be moody, because you can't have your precious cigarette.

Sort it out. Just don't smoke. And people that don't smoke already, don't start it and the world will be a better place.

FORCE YOURSELF.

are you fat ? do you drink ? do you regualrly excercise if no these affect your health just as much and i do enough excercise to cut out the amount of fags i smoke ! (not literally )

Adam

Meh. I never need I.d anyways.

I smoke. Never affected my riding.

Just argue the toss at the counter when they ask you for it.

Something like "Mate, you don't even look as old as me...So how can you even ask me for I.d ?" (If they look youunger than you).

Just argue it out. 9 Times out of 10 you will loose but sometimes they just cave in.

Danny.

to be fair, kieta+rich pearson both smoke a fair amount and they are absolute beasts

Think how uch longer they could ride for without getting out of breath, they would be hell of alot better comp riders i should think if they stopped. Arrh well its there choice.

dent know the age was going up to 18 to buy them.

Meh. I never need I.d anyways.

I smoke. Never affected my riding.

Just argue the toss at the counter when they ask you for it.

Something like "Mate, you don't even look as old as me...So how can you even ask me for I.d ?" (If they look youunger than you).

Just argue it out. 9 Times out of 10 you will loose but sometimes they just cave in.

Danny.

i look about 10 and she loked about 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 lol

Adam

its because i look younger and always smirk when buyiong them as it pisses them offf lol

Adam

are you fat ? do you drink ? do you regularly exercise if no these affect your health just as much and i do enough excercise to cut out the amount of fags i smoke ! (not literally )

Adam

No, I'm not fat, i drink rarely and i do regularly exercise.

Smoking is gay. End of.

Kearns, your grandad is blates Pete Wright, represent. Pete wright can smoke 70 cigarettes at once, 100 times a day, and can still run around the world 4 times before he nearly needs to breathe heavier.

Edited by Fat Pants