Watch Channel 4 Now

sidehop

The floor inside was falling faster then the walls were, for obvious reason and those explosions could of just been the air being forced out.

I think the pentagon and other plane are more interesting then that to be honest. Its also good to watch the counter argument video which explains some of the stuff in Loose Change 2.

I'm not trying to be heartless here or anything but how can you spend an hour and a half talking about a picture of a guy falling out the World Trade Centers?

He jumped, he died, as did thousands of others, i don't see why a 90 minutes long documentary was required?

I know its the anniversary and shit coming up, but surely theres more pressing stuff to keep people reminded off.

I saw a 9/11 conspiracy video which caused me to wonder for a while whether there was more to the attacks then publicly known, but after some searching, all my doubts and curiosities were laid to rest by reading the following:

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology...aw/1227842.html

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

Incidentally, I stumbled across these links while reading The Best Page In The Universe (Warning: Offensive material in most of Maddox's articles. Please read with care!)

I've watched the Conspiracy Program reagrding 9/11, and it raises too many points to be simply ignored. They are scientific facts backed up for recognised people.

For instance, I think one point was The reenforced steel holding the building up burns at 10,000 Degrees, and Jet fuel burns at a much lower temp - I think about 5000 Degrees. How can it burn a building structure down in 30 mins? It was an atrocity that I never want to see again in my lifetime. I can remember exactly where I was and what I was doing. It's beyond reasoning in my opinion that this was done for the "faith". It's murder, plain and simple, and way you slice it.

Darren

"I saw some stuff on youtube about little explosions can be seen happening up and down the building.."

Those are not explosions they are just the dust of the buckling effect in the main supports, it happens in all collapses of that nature apparently. Was explained to us by our structures lecturer last year.

I didn't have a chance to read those posts put up before I put my point about too many questions, but I still stand by my point.

There's too many unanswered questions about the whole thing. But at the same time, I listen to debate from either side.

Still, the whole thing was a tradegy, conspiracy or not

Darren