Curiosity ?

Danny Kearns

really dont see that its going to be that bigger thing,despite the size of it, and the fact its rather highly publicised. its the same weekend as tidy. and tidy is blatently one of/if not the biggest event on the hardcore/dance calendars for the year, with it being a 3 day event.

wont be going, may be going tidy(Altho its awkward as im away the monday to friday, both the week before and the week after tidy.)

One time I was with my cousin, and he is pretty hot, but anyway. Anyway, I saw my cousin and he was wearing these real hot skinny pants, I could see his crotch outline. It was pretty hot, but anyway, I saw my cousin. So I had sex with him later, but I was only curious, is that cool?

Back to my original point. DON'T GO. IT'S JUST A TRAP! THEY LURE YOU IN WITH COOL PICTURES AND STUFF THEN THEY START PLAYING THIS REAL BAD MUSIC CALLED HARDCORE. THEN THEY SAY "HARDCORE 'TIL I DIE", and finally you turn into a robot.

Back to my original point. DON'T GO. IT'S JUST A TRAP! THEY LURE YOU IN WITH COOL PICTURES AND STUFF THEN THEY START PLAYING THIS REAL BAD MUSIC CALLED HARDCORE. THEN THEY SAY "HARDCORE 'TIL I DIE", and finally you turn into a robot.

and then you realise that different people have different music tastes.

One time I was with my cousin, and he is pretty hot, but anyway. Anyway, I saw my cousin and he was wearing these real hot skinny pants, I could see his crotch outline. It was pretty hot, but anyway, I saw my cousin. So I had sex with him later, but I was only curious, is that cool?

LOL

hahahahaa

HTID is generally full of Chavs these days, fact.

I used to like Hardcore but now it attracts dicks so I avoid it.

So...What is your definition of a "Chav" ?

Because personally. The way i think you lot see it. It is a person who listens to Hardcore/trance/dance music etc. Wears well named clothing and expensive clothing for that matter and walks around in big groups.

Personally. I see you as wrong.

Danny.

So...What is your definition of a "Chav" ?

Because personally. The way i think you lot see it. It is a person who listens to Hardcore/trance/dance music etc. Wears well named clothing and expensive clothing for that matter and walks around in big groups.

Personally. I see you as wrong.

Danny.

i was going to ask that too...

btw did you know that you had an impersonator whilst you were gone?

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;#entry1354888

Edited by sheehan

It is a person who listens to Hardcore/trance/dance music etc.

In that case, I'm a Chav DJ.

I see Chavs as what they are - people coked up to their eyeballs and out for trouble. People that reek of attitude. People that look they're gonna kill you because you just nudged them - even though you just apologised.

These are not clubbers, these are Chavs.

I run events and meet loads of clubbers, all friendly as anything - the people I saw at HTID and the people on an HTID group I used to go on were scum.

It's just an opinion, but it's the whole reason I avoid it.

Edited by MadManMike

i was going to ask that too...

btw did you know that you had an impersonator whilst you were gone?

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;#entry1354888

No i didn't see that. Thanks alot dude. I have two people who it's got be. There low lifes who has nothing better to do. The names are Abdab and Biff.

Shows there standards of abusing somebody...When they clearly knew that i couldn't do anything about it because i was on holiday.

The Moderators arn't stupid anyway. They can check I.P address's etc.

Danny.

rave my tits off

Slit my wrists with a stanley knife ;)

Edited by Danny Kearns