• red
    • yellow
    • pink
    • white
  5. 5. what tred

• squar eg maxxis creepy
    • mountain eg try-all stiky
    • both

Right please can you do this. This is for my business me and a friend have decided to do a tubless tyres for are product

(it is fictual so please do not crtasises hehe)

they are done by heating them up with hot/boiling water so they expand and then they shrink onto the rim when they get colder.

Please do i need atleast 5 replys

thanks John

Shittest questionaire ever? The 1st question is completly un-nessecary... 99.99% of memebers on this forum are male and the sport is dominated by male riders, if your planning to get a fair balance of samples dont do it, just makes your questionaire shit from the beggining, you may as well have the 1st question as "are you about to fill out the quiz" derrrr.....

When you say pressures you havent stipuled what soft... medium and hard is on a scale of PSI or bar or anything.... if you run Monty tire pressures id call that stupidly soft but that could be Medium for some people and 30PSI could be stupidly hard for these riders, and if John Shesbury or something like that ran 30PSI it would be silly low for him....

Colour of what bike? forks? tyres?

And also seeing as your whole quiz is about tyres you would be better putting up a lot more tires, what type of compounds they are e.t.c.

I know that it may only be a fictional quiz, just looks like you have put 0% effort into it

As harsh as it may sound, I think Simpson is right. Your best bet is to create a questionnaire that people have to type up the replies for...afterall with this quiz I could tell you the majority answers right now...

But, up to you I suppose. All important question...'Would you buy this product?'...

Although the questions you've produced sound like I'm buying this product; not if I want to buy it or what my personal input is...

All you'll achieve with this is discovering that most riders are male with mod and have black maxxis tyres.

Edited by anzo

Shittest questionaire ever? The 1st question is completly un-nessecary... 99.99% of memebers on this forum are male and the sport is dominated by male riders, if your planning to get a fair balance of samples dont do it, just makes your questionaire shit from the beggining, you may as well have the 1st question as "are you about to fill out the quiz" derrrr.....

When you say pressures you havent stipuled what soft... medium and hard is on a scale of PSI or bar or anything.... if you run Monty tire pressures id call that stupidly soft but that could be Medium for some people and 30PSI could be stupidly hard for these riders, and if John Shesbury or something like that ran 30PSI it would be silly low for him....

Colour of what bike? forks? tyres?

And also seeing as your whole quiz is about tyres you would be better putting up a lot more tires, what type of compounds they are e.t.c.

I know that it may only be a fictional quiz, just looks like you have put 0% effort into it

the gender thing is to find out what the target market is, it is nessosry to do a right up on it because if i dont put i cant put " the target market is mainly men but there are sum girls that can use it to. and that is a key part of the right up

and the pressure thing i would assume that people would use there common scence and i am sure John Shesbury knows he runs high pressures so if he would do the poll im sure he would put high. and the colour thing i have alredy said about

im sorry if this sounds like an argument lol but i just need the data and sorry if it is a bit informal

thanks for doin the quiz people thanks

John

Edited by mod_man