Few Pics From East London

STEVE-0

Photography thanks to me of course!

Pictures didn't come out toooo bad. The last two are a little dark though, but couldn't be helped reallly.

Was an awsome ride i have to admit even if you did twat the crap out of my forks and rotor lol.

Shall have to go again asap! :)

you call them bollards? Kin 'ell I hate to think what you rekon curb stones are...

Haha funny you should say that... During the ride Steve did a gap from wall to skip then he said there was a "small bollard" on the other side of the skip that he could jump onto, when we checked, it certainly wasn't a small bollard! Quality ride though! Seriously need to do it again soon :)

Got a pic of the funny statue thing which seemed to have no apparent reason to be there... sorry for the bad quality (camera phone)!

statuethigninhackney2oj3.th.jpg

statuethinginhackneyhj7.th.jpg

There were little sheeps around the two big people with big butts and they were carrying watermelons...

Here are some pics of the area in Victoria Park, slightly better view but poor quality... sorry!

victoriaparkhackneytriacq2.th.jpg

victoriaparkhackneytriarc0.th.jpg

victoriaparkhackneytrianc1.th.jpg

victoriaparkhackneytriari3.th.jpg

There are also loads of other little spots in the park (some natty and the statue thing was somewhere in the park too).

Edited by Liamchai

Its on matts camera i think? I will keep bugging him like a crazy man to get them on the computer and such tomorrow! i promise yu we will find it. :]

oh yea i forgot, hes a lazy b****** that one, cant be bothered to upload the pics we got from basildon either. (N)

Shame there werent more pics to showcase the day event. i guess ultimately you all had fun which is what counts eh. ps, im kinda surprized to see chai there. when ive tried to drag him elsewhere from southbank, he always gave lame excuses. how did you guys convice him to trek to east london?