Nike 6.0 Shoes?

JohnyMilton

Ok well Im planning on purchasing a pair of new shoes for riding, as once again my vans are fecked, and I hear a lot of Dher use Nike 6.0s. So I was wondering if any one knows what they are like for trials if there good or bad? and would they last longer than Vans?

Cheers!

Johny!

I have 3 pairs.... I used to ride like every day in my first pair (which i still wear and if i washed them they would look fine) and i spent a winter diggging trails in them, and i have used them for trials a fair bit, and they are still fine after well over a year! Very good shoe!

Ok well Im planning on purchasing a pair of new shoes for riding, as once again my vans are fecked, and I hear a lot of Dher use Nike 6.0s. So I was wondering if any one knows what they are like for trials if there good or bad? and would they last longer than Vans?

Cheers!

Johny!

YES, get some! They are great! You will never buy Vans again! They last longer and look better! I have a pair of Nike 6.0 Air Insurgents. What are you planning on getting?

route one in Leeds is selling nike 6.0 for £30, might be worth checking out your local store (or the website) - no idea which model

meh got it in some email recently was just about to link it, they are only in black though

Route one 30 quid sale

can see all the nike 6.0 shoes that have special sale here, all under 40 quid so still better than schuh.

Edited by ZeroMatt