Xbox 360 V Ps3

Mr Dave

Surely the processing power/internal gubbins/Blu-ray stuff hardly matters at all though? It's all about what games there are - and it looks like there will be a couple of decent ones which are PS3 exclusive (GT5, MGS). And loads which are on both consoles. I reckon that's enough information for anyone to make their mind up.

exactly, id be very surprised if people were going, oh the games are slightly better quality on the ps3, im sold. At the end of the day its what your playing, not what it looks like. and the xbox trumps the ps3 there.

exactly, id be very surprised if people were going, oh the games are slightly better quality on the ps3, im sold. At the end of the day its what your playing, not what it looks like. and the xbox trumps the ps3 there.

Actually it does matter, a lot. Theres a vast amount of people who get much more of an experience from a game if it looks better, if its more captivating and realistic then the player won't have as hard of a time imaging themselves in such an environment and ultimately they get a better experience of it. Take pc gaming for example. Most people who are really into pc gaming will spend hundreds of pounds buying the very best hardware they can just in order to play the game at a higher detail setting with just a few more fps than they had with their old hardware.

Sure you can play a game with crappy graphics and visuals, but if the game DOES look better, 9 times out of ten you'll have a much more enjoyable experience.

yeh but the point im trying to make is, i agree with you in that good graphics are important and cool. but whats already been clarified in this topic is that the ps3 isnt any better graphically than the xbox 360, and that you wouldnt buy a boring game just for how good it looks on ur hd tv, you want one thats fun. And in my opinion, the xbox has a bigger selection of better games, at the same standard as the ps3 graphically.

yeh but the point im trying to make is, i agree with you in that good graphics are important and cool. but whats already been clarified in this topic is that the ps3 isnt any better graphically than the xbox 360, and that you wouldnt buy a boring game just for how good it looks on ur hd tv, you want one thats fun. And in my opinion, the xbox has a bigger selection of better games, at the same standard as the ps3 graphically.

But thats not what you said :P

I don't own either, my computer outperforms both consoles by a shit load so i prefer to use that. However if i was going to buy a console, it would be the 360, i love the halo games and wanna play the end of the trilogy.

HALO 3 ENDING:

Basically master chief kills the prophet that was doing all the bad stuff. They blow up the halo ring that they are on with the flood on it. MC and the Arbiter escape on that large ship. The arbiter gets through the portal and lands back at earth, everyone thinks MC (Spartan 117) is dead. He is not, his half of the ship did not get through the portal before it closed. He is still alive, he tells cortana to "wake me when im needed". He then climbs into the freezing chamber. This is the same freezing chamber he got out of in halo 1.

There are still 3/4 more rings as well as a vast galaxy that im sure has not totally been explored, thus leaving it open for more games.

Yeah thats the basics of it.

HALO 3 ENDING:

Basically master chief kills the prophet that was doing all the bad stuff. They blow up the halo ring that they are on with the flood on it. MC and the Arbiter escape on that large ship. The arbiter gets through the portal and lands back at earth, everyone thinks MC (Spartan 117) is dead. He is not, his half of the ship did not get through the portal before it closed. He is still alive, he tells cortana to "wake me when im needed". He then climbs into the freezing chamber. This is the same freezing chamber he got out of in halo 1.

There are still 3/4 more rings as well as a vast galaxy that im sure has not totally been explored, thus leaving it open for more games.

Yeah thats the basics of it.

Do you mean same type of cryo tube? Because it definately isn't the EXACT same one. Not much use leaving the AI in charge, they have a limited lifespan and she used most of hers up carrying the information from the covenant ship she hacked into.