Monty Frames Are Crap

liamshannon

like wise .......hugh........i have owned a coupple of montys when i was out in spain......had a 05 monty 221ti.......to be honnest i rode a lot of street and natty on the bike and back then i was pretty savage with it........was one of the best bikes ive ridden it did crack in the end!

also the koxx xtp' ive owned two of those both did crack...but you really wont find any better bikes for comp use!

Edited by mrkoxx

My first bike i had was an old school monty 219 alp.(Y)

And damn was that thing a machine (well it had vee's and they were pretty crap.)

but yeah monty's are strictly comp bikes yeah they are going to snap if you are doing like 13 foot drops :P

come on a bit of sense please! (Y)

matty.

Edited by Matty M

I'm pretty sure a street pounding is a little different to comp riding.

Would you take a 1 litre fiesta on a formula one track? It's bound to shag it as that's not what they were made for.

Crap comparison maybe but you get the idea.

nah more like if you took an f1 car on the road (Y)

and all the frames are made in taiwan the full bike is assembled in spain as far as i'm aware pr's are definatly not machine made either, machine weld are nearly perfect looking the weld's on my pr were certainatly anything from perfect

saying that my dads best mates a weld inspector and when he looked at the welds on my GU he said it was the worst he had seen in a long time and he'd have fired whoever welded it