Heatsink Bikes Ben Lazenby Vid 2

Ben Lazenby

LMAO!!!! Boon has a point.

watch video 1 and its the same as video 2 pretty much, there is about 6 or 7 clips that are different.

a bit of advice DONT use the same clips twice it doesnt work. i honestly cant tell much of a difference between vid1 and 2 apart from the start.

Wayne.

il admit, your riding is good "but" try be a bit different, more creative (Y):) altho, as long as your enjoying your riding dont worry about it. but think about the clips you have used in this vid some of them are in vid1?

Edited by Waynio

watch video 1 and its the same as video 2 pretty much, there is about 6 or 7 clips that are different.

a bit of advice DONT use the same clips twice it doesnt work. i honestly cant tell much of a difference between vid1 and 2 apart from the start.

Wayne.

il admit, your riding is good "but" try be a bit different, more creative (Y):) altho, as long as your enjoying your riding dont worry about it. but think about the clips you have used in this vid some of them are in vid1?

none off the clips he used are in video one...

the editing will be the same cause i edited that might be why...

you dont no how hard it was to find a fu*king song to go with the vid :lol:

took me about 5 days lol

danny

p.s i wanted a diffrent sort of song..like a diffrent type but he didint want it he wanted heavy :(

are well dannyxx

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

wtf is with supposedly dramatic 1 minute intros of total blackness and wank music in general lol,

Riding was rather good, except the dropgaps were a tad lame considering the build up

Edit: oh my god good luck on having kids after that bail

Edited by afroman

wtf is with supposedly dramatic 1 minute intros of total blackness and wank music in general lol,

Riding was rather good, except the dropgaps were a tad lame considering the build up

Edit: oh my god good luck on having kids after that bail

:lol: !

Didn't like it.

Intro was far to long and pointless by time it had finsihed after a minute because it was epic you was just hopeing vincent hermance was the rider. Editing wasnt to my taste and hated that lense used did my head in. Also not enough variety, to many sidehops.

Wayne.

yer

none off the clips he used are in video one...

the editing will be the same cause i edited that might be why...

you dont no how hard it was to find a fu*king song to go with the vid :lol:

took me about 5 days lol

danny

p.s i wanted a diffrent sort of song..like a diffrent type but he didint want it he wanted heavy :(

are well dannyxx

there is danny lol where he tries doing drop gap to bench in leeds and wacks his winkie haha.

ross

had it all really...

epic intro music

fade to black

black and white

slow mo

tape measure

on/off sidehops

heavy metal

hucking off a roof to some grass

blagged/repeated clips

good work (Y)

:)

I m with him...

love big move vids...specially on stock bike...

but this one is a bit boring...

I mean you don't have to ride like boon to have a more variety of moves....

respect for the big riding tough ;)

too many bad comments, now heres a gooden ;)

nice riding, you dont tuck mentally(not putting it on ((good thing :))) as you clearly dont need to for the size of the sidehops you can do which are very impressive. drop gaps were sweet, fairly big, and the one with the stack must've left you feeling sick for a while :P

all in all good editing, riding, and everything

i liked it :)

Edited by braintreetrials

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry didn't really enjoy that, your first video was much better!

The video just seemed to be trying to hard and was abit over editted for the riding! The tune was abit to heavy and (to me) made you look abit sketchy, but don't let my opinion dishearten you, its just I was expecting much better, sort it out for the next one mate, I look forward to seeing it!

cheers lads fer all comments.....deffo big changes for next one different editting style and music styliee dnb i reckon or prodigy or something i dunno, plus vid3 will be a lot better. This one was really rushed and as i stated at the topic title i had injuries and trains were gay

all in all vid 2 (N):lol:

Ben xx

cheers lads fer all comments.....deffo big changes for next one different editting style and music styliee dnb i reckon or prodigy or something i dunno, plus vid3 will be a lot better. This one was really rushed and as i stated at the topic title i had injuries and trains were gay

all in all vid 2 (N):lol:

Ben xx

Ben, u really are a bellll!!!

Danny :D